View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 06:50 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
...in a mixture of fear and panic he looked down at the top of the demoness' head, his first thought was to push her away but the sucking, squeezing pleasure that he was experiencing was fighting off the feelings of revulsion, he was hers, she was in control. Slowing her movements down 'Sister Mary' kept the priest in her mouth, her long nailed fingers reached between his legs cupping his balls in the palm of her hand, rolling the orbs through her fingers, he moaned in delight as her rhythm increased. The twisting fingers keeping pace with her deep swallowing mouth, now she had him fully in between her lips the tip of his cock hovering at the back of her throat. Faster she sucked until she could feel him stiffen and the shaft swell, she crushed her face to his stomach taking his whole length in, the first jet of semen hit the back of her throat, she didn't gag but squeezed her hand tightly shut, his moans gave way to a scream as blood dripped through her clenched fingers, his cock was still ejaculating fiercely as he writhed to try to break her vice like grip.
She drank his come as he emptied his aching balls into her greedy throat, it felt like she was physically crushing the last drops out of him. She released her grip on the priest and he fell back into the chair, as he lay there she fitted a harness of black leather around his cock and balls, pulling it tight she tugged at a leading rein,
"Come on Father, my car is waiting outside and I have a special place set aside for you" staggering to his feet she led him out into the church and, pulling at the lead, down the aisle....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul