View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 05:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sister Mary licked her lips, as her hand reached deeper to plunge into her wetness. Father Glyndwr quietly groaned, as Sister Mary flicked her tongue once quickly over the top of his member, glistening with the early droplets of cum. "Oh Father forgive me!"she cried."It's just ..um.... I just could not resist"
Father Glyndwr nearly erupted with her words and he barely managed to restrain himself as she repeated the action this time swirling her tongue, slowly, deliberately, encircling the entire perimeter of his swollen head. Just then Sister Mary heard him mumble "Ohhhh my child" as she wrapped her lips tightly around his penis and worked her way down to it's base. Slowly and gently she pulled her mouth back until his head was once again revealed to the cool air of the confessional.
Sister Mary moaned softly as he left her lips and began to rock rhythmically against her hand, now working steadily between her clit and her snug opening. Father Glyndwr could no longer resist. The smell of heat and sex began to fill the tiny room, as he gently thrust his throbbing member into Sister Mary's eagerly awaiting mouth. A fairly loud moan escaped from his lips and, fearing they would be found, she responded by removing her hand, still damp from her exploration, and placed her fingers gingerly against his lips. Father Glyndwr could not resist the temptation. He slowly parted his lips and gently allowed his tongue to pass over her moist fingertips.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas