View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 09:03 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
"Go on tell me what happened next"
"Father, he started to stroke my knee, ever so slowly and gently, and his touch and his words were so soothing and the warmth of the sun felt so good on my skin, it was almost like I was drunk. I was intoxicated with the thought of this stranger, and it was frightening yet exciting at the same time. I placed my hand on his leg as his hand drifted up over my skirt and along the top of my thigh, he was rubbing it over and over and I wanted to push myself against him"
In the priest's side of the confessional Father Glyndwr was becoming more and more aroused as the woman spoke. The scripture book left his mind as his hand slipped into his trousers. "What happened next?" he asked again.
"I had to tell him to stop, we were in a public place, but he stood up and taking my hand pulled me into the bushes. We took about three paces inside the line of shrubs when we were upon each other, lips crushing together, tongues twisting and twirling, bodies writhing upright. I could feel his hand all over me exploring and tugging at my clothes, he pulled open my blouse, the buttons springing off onto the ground, then he cupped my breasts pulling them to his mouth sucking on my nipples"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hot.jpg (66.0 KB, 1179 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul