View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 08:48 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
After about 10 minutes, Father Glyndwr heard footsteps hurrying down the aisle, then the door to the confessional opened and someone stepped in closing the door behind them. The small separarting curtain was pulled back and he heard a woman's voice. "Forgive me Father for I have sinned" The priest automatically produce the responses for the confessor and then asked what she wanted to confess.
" Father I have held a man's penis"
Suddenly Father Glyndwr's interest sparked, at last something different from the usual run of drinking, swearing and forgetting to come to mass that people usually confessed.
"Was the man your husband?"
"No, I am not married to the man"
"Tell me what happened, so I may absolve your sin"
The female voice started to speak "Well it happened yesterday Father. I was sitting in the park on a bench enjoying the pleasant weather when a man sat down next to me. We sat for a while in silence, then he commented on what a nice day it was. I would normally not talk to strange men but he was so pleasant that we started chatting and he was very good company. I felt really attracted to him Father, there were goosebumps on my arms and my nipples became erect. I was so embarassed, I was sure he would notice"
Next door the priest was listening intently nearly spluttering when she talked of her erect nipples, he wanted to hear more. "Did he notice?" he asked.
"I'm sure he did but he didn't say anything. But as we talked he leaned over and just touched the back of my hand with his fingers, it was like electricity passed between us and I jumped. He seemed suprised and put his hand on my knee as if to comfort me. Father, I wanted him to touch me"
Father Glyndwr was starting to notice the temperature rising in the confessional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warm.jpg (50.5 KB, 1232 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul