View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 12:10 AM

Weekend at the Lake, Part 2

Weekend at the Lake, Part 2.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty!

---------

We walked back up to the cabin. It was beginning to get a little dusky and we were all getting hungry. Shelly said she wanted to go run through the shower real quickly, so Tony and I volunteered to "cook supper". Well, that turned out to be just chicken-salad sandwiches, chips, drinks and cookies, but it wouldn't have mattered if had simply been boiled shoeleather, we were hungry! All that good sex had just about done us in.

Shelly came out of the little bathroom "dressed" in a white silk robe. She was drying her hair as she walked, but what caught my attention was the way her nipples showed so well and her tits bounced as she walked. It was a wonderful sight! The three of us ate our supper and laughed and joked
about most everything.

"Too bad Sonja isn't here," Shelly said.

"Why?" Tony asked. "She'd just spoil the fun." Tony's wife, Sonja, was a rather attractive woman, but she was barely interested in straight sex, much less anything that even hinted of "kinky". And if she had known what was going on with us this weekend, she would have either stroked or made such
a scene it would have been miserable.

"Well, maybe with enough good sex and attention, she would feel differently. I'd bet Steve could help her out with that!" she said grinning at me. "If you were to eat her pussy the way you eat mine, there is no way she could resist!"

"I don't know...," I replied. "She seems like a hopeless case to me."

"Hmmph! She is!" Tony said. "I'm glad she went to see her sister. Let them make each other miserable and let us have the fun!"

"Here, Here!" Shelly and I agreed most wholeheartedly.

Tony decided that he would go put some stuff back in the suburban and make sure everything was secured for the evening. As he walked by, Shelly reached out and stopped him by rubbing his cock through his pants. "Don't be too long", she said. "I have plans for us!"

"In that case, I'll certainly hurry!" Tony said.

"Then I'll go run through the shower", I said. On the way, I leaned down to kiss Shelly deeply and passionately. I rubbed her tits and nipples through the thin fabric of her silk robe and she returned the favor by reaching under the legs of my shorts and grabbing my cock and balls and playing with them. Finally, she broke the kiss as she stroked my cock and said breathlessly, "Don't be in there too long. I'm not sure how long I can wait!"

I took a quick shower and was getting out just as Tony knocked on the door and said, "Are you through? I've been told to take a quick shower, but not to be long."

"Yes," I said. "I got the same instructions. I wonder what these 'plans' are that she has in mind?"

"I don't know," Tony said as he got into the shower. "But if they are anything like what has happened so far, I'm sure eager to find out!"

"Me too!" I agreed. "I'll go prime the pump a little for us."

"Save me some!," Tony cried out.

I went into the bedroom. Shelly had rearranged the furniture of the cabin's little bedroom so that the two double beds were pushed together into one big bed. She had turned out all the lights, but had lit some candles and placed them around the room. There was soft music playing from a CD player in the corner. She was lying across the bed idly playing with one of her nipples and occasionally letting her other hand touch her clit. She was quite a vision! "Very nice," I told her.

"Mmmmm... thank you," she purred. "But you know, all that work this afternoon with you two guys has really made me sore. I think I need a massage. Do you think you could help me out with that?" she asked, pointing to a little container of hot water with a bottle of massage oil in it.

"I'd bet I can!" I replied.

"I was hoping you could," she replied, grinning. With that, she sat up enough to take off her white silk robe and toss it into the corner. She laid back down on the bed with her ass pointing at me, legs casually open. I could see her little rosebud asshole as well as her pussy. She had shaven her pussy completely smooth and I could tell she had been playing with herself because her pussy lips were already red and swollen and very moist.

I put some of the massage oil on my hands and then dribble some more on her ass, making sure to get some in the crack of her ass and let it drip down to her pussy. I rubbed her back and sides, her ass and thighs. I also rubbed her feet which I knew from experience always makes her horny. At that point, Tony walked in from the shower.

"I thought you were going to save me some?" he asked jokingly.

"I did. You get to work on the top half," I replied.

"Fair enough!" he said.

When I got out of the shower, I didn't bother with anything to wear other than boxer shorts. I could see that Tony didn't even go that far. He had wrapped the towel around his waist, but that was all. Tony's cock was already making a tent out of his towel and mine was doing the same with my
boxers.

Tony told Shelly to turn over onto her back. She did and that gave him a chance to lean over and start sucking on her nipples. She groaned and reached up and pulled off the towel he had wrapped around him and began to stroke his cock, slowly but deliberately. I quickly worked my way back up
her legs to her thighs. She spread her legs wider, giving me a wonderful view of her pussy.

I leaned down and began to eat her pussy and suck her clit. Her juices really began to flow and her pussy was getting warmer and warmer. She began moaning loudly, "Oh! You two are really... making... me want... to... CUM!!" she yelled as her orgasm shook her deeply. She signaled us to give her a moment while her orgasm subsided. She then opened her eyes and said, "Okay, let's do something different!"

She turned over and got on all fours. She pushed her hips back toward me, and I took the hint. I quickly removed my boxers and got on my knees behind her on the bed. I began to touch her pussy with my cock, first rubbing the head up and down her slit, covering it with her juices. Then I
rubbed her clit with it, making her grind her hips against me. I began to slowly, ever so slowly, push my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She was very tight, but very slick with her love juice. I looked up and realized that she had taken Tony's cock into her mouth and was sucking him and playing with his balls. I began to pound her pussy harder and harder with my cock, pulling almost completely out before slamming it back in. I held onto her hips and used them to pull against as I fucked her from behind.

Tony was doing nearly the same from the front. He was holding her hair and fucking her mouth, slamming all of his meat into her throat. I looked up at him and realized that we were both about to cum. At that moment, I slammed hard into her pussy and exploded with my load deep inside her hot
pussy. Tony blew his load into her mouth and down her throat a moment later. She swallowed every bit and then took him out and licked him clean, never letting my cock go from her pussy. She held onto me very tightly. After Tony was cleaned to her satisfaction, she let me slide out of her pussy
and then said, "Your turn to get cleaned up! I love the taste of your cum and my juices mixed together on your cock." With that, she licked me clean from tip to balls.

We all laid down on the bed for a little bit, Shelly between Tony and me. We were talking some and playing some. An occaionaly nipple pinch or cock stroke just to keep the tension up in the room.

After a bit, Shelly said "I want to try something REALLY different!"

Well, normally an announcement like that from Shelly would prove to be something wild and crazy, but very enjoyable and I had every reason to believe that would be true this time as well. "I'm game!"

I replied. "Count me in!, Tony said.

"I want both of you, at the same time. One of you in my pussy, and one of you in my ass!" I wasn't sure that it had been long enough for my cock to recover. It had been through a lot today, but as I looked down, I could see that she had his attention and Tony was in the same boat.

Shelly told Tony to lay back on the bed, and she strattled him, impaling herself on him, pushing him deep into her pussy. The she leaned foward, giving Tony the chance to suck on her tits and bite on her nipples. I put a little more oil on her ass, making sure to lube her up good. I didn't want to
hurt her or me either one. As I rubbed the oil into her asshole with my fingers, she began to moan loudly. Between Tony being in her pussy and sucking on her tits and me playing with her asshole, she was already getting close to another orgasm. I got up close behind her, putting my cock in the
crack of her ass, making sure to get the oil on as much of my cock as possible.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. "Oh, yes!" she replied.

I put the tip of my cock against her little rosebud and began to push gently. "Oohh!" she said. I pushed a little more, rocking back and forth a bit. I could feel Tony's cock in her pussy as I began to enter her ass! She began to rock back and forth violently, pushing herself down onto our twin attacks, ramming her pussy and ass with our meat. She screamed, "Oh! Fuck Me! Double Fuck Me!!" Tony and I pushed and wiggled as best we could and she was squeezing both of us so tightly with her pussy and ass that we both thought she would pinch us in two. Finally she screamed,
"NNOOWWWWWWW!!!" and all three of us came at the same time.

We collapsed to the side, the three of us still in that position with Tony in Shelly's pussy and me in her ass. We were all exhausted. Slowly, we pulled out of her and the three of us snuggled together and fell asleep.

Tomorrow was going to be another interesting day!

---

Let me know what you think and I will continue it with part 3!