View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 09:40 AM

Miss Mindy Blake

Mindy vaguely heard the door shut and lock behind her. Her mind was reeling from all that had just happened. One minute she and Shawn had been pawing at each other like a couple of horny teenagers, and the next minute, Shawn’s mother was standing in the living room admonishing their behavior. Mindy looked around bewildered, trying to figure out exactly how she had gotten here.

In the kitchen there had been some flirting, and then there was the kiss, and now she was in a bedroom with her student.

She hadn’t expected Ms Murphy to walk into the room. When she had, Mindy was mortified. She was surprised she had the strength to stand. She expected Ms Murphy to rain curses down upon her, demand she leave the Murphy home, and threaten to notify Mindy’s superiors.

Instead Ms Murphy offered them her room. Once Shawn and Mindy were in her bedroom there could be no denying where this was all going to lead. Ms Murphy was giving Miss Blake permission to have her son. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

Eve, that’s what Shawn had called her. Was Ms. Murphy the Serpent then? Leading her to temptation? Encouraging her corruption of Adam?

“Mom’s pretty cool, huh?” Mindy heard Shawn say.

He peeled his t-shirt off and stood in front of her wearing nothing but jeans. He had the hard, sleek body of a 20 year old. As her eyes took in his physical form, she noted two scars from where the bullets had entered. She felt a moment of pure rage toward the monster who could have done such an act. Her rage quickly gave way to a deep yearning as she met Shawn’s eye.

The truth was she didn’t care how she got here, in this bedroom. Her primary concern now was getting her student into his mother’s bed. She walked up to him, wrapped her hands behind his neck, arching up on her tiptoes.

“Your mother is indeed an extraordinary woman,” Mindy said before pulling him in for another kiss.

This time when Mindy’s lips met Shawn’s their kiss was no longer soft and exploratory, but hard and passionate. She thought she’d have to walk him through everything, she had imagined she would still be the teacher, and was surprised when Shawn began to unbutton her blouse. His hands didn’t fumble or shake. He moved expertly from one button to the next. Her shirt fell to the ground, and she felt his hand swiftly unclasp her bra in the back, releasing her breasts from their holder. Shawn parted from their kiss to take a moment to look down at Mindy’s exposed bosom.

“Miss Blake I just love your tits,” Shawn said as he took a breast in each hand.

He firmly squeezed each of her breasts. Mindy shivered, and unconsciously arched her back. She never, in her wildest dreams would ever thought she’d hear those two things together. Miss Blake----I just love your tits.

Mindy giggled at the craziness of it all, but her giggle became a gasp, as Shawn lowered his head down to her breasts. Her blew his hot breath on her left nipple, watching it hardened in response to his attention. He brought his finger up and began to massage her erected nipple, while his mouth moved across to her other breast.

Again he blew but on Mindy’s other nipple. Once this nipple responded to his breath he began to flick his tongue on the little nub that had formed. With each flick of his tongue chills ran across Mindy’s body. He then took the hardened nipple in his mouth and began to suck. Softly at first, but soon his sucking became harder, she could feel the pull of suction on the one nipple, while Shawn rolled the other nipple around his fingers, occasionally applying a sharp pinch.

Shawn abandoned her breasts, standing straight up. Leaving Mindy standing there flushed with passion.

“Why don’t you take these off?” said Mindy, curling her finger inside the waist of his pants. “ I want to see what my student looks like naked.”

There was no coyness or modesty in the way Shawn undressed himself for Miss Blake. If anything it was Miss Blake who felt embarrassed by the way that Shawn looked her in the eye as he first step out of his jeans, then stepped out of his boxers. Once undressed he gripped his already hard cock in his hand, and continued to look at Miss Blake.

“There you go Miss,” Shawn said, ”but now I’d like to see my teacher without any clothes on.”
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"