View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Maxine reached behind her and held her fingers up to Bruce’s mouth. Bruce greedily licked Deb’s wetness from Maxine’s fingers, sucking each one between his lips, making sure he didn’t miss a single drop. “She’s tasty, huh?” Maxine purred. “Come help me Bruce. Come lick Deb‘s cunt, honey.” Maxine spread Debra’s pussy lips wide apart and invited her husband to taste her best friend. Bruce looked at Deb and Deb mouthed the words, “please”. Allen’s cock stiffened as he saw Bruce kneel before his wife. Bruce began making small circles around Deb’s clit teasing her. These he alternated with long swipes beginning at the well of her cunt, dipping his tongue in just enough to taste her sweetness. His teasing was driving Debra wild. She reached up and played with her own breasts, pinching her nipples and moaning while Bruce continued to run his tongue along the length of her hot wet cunt.

Maxine reached down and released Bruce’s cock from his jeans. It was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. Maxine licked around the perimeter getting it nice and slick before she slowly let it press between her lips into her warm moist mouth. She began noisily sucking his cock in long, slow, strokes while he continued to lap at Deb’s swollen pussy. Bruce reached his hand back and began patting and rubbing his wife’s ass. He pushed her dress up over her back as her head continued bobbing. His cock was throbbing as he ran his fingers along Maxine’s crack until his fingers found her soft wet cunt. He roughly pushed two fingers deep inside her and spread them apart, stretching her wide. “Allen, slide your dick into that. Heaven, I swear”, Bruce volunteered, offering his wife’s cunt to Allen.

Allen slid off his chair, and approached Maxine who was on her knees, her ass exposed, while her head was turned towards Bruce’s cock. Taking his throbbing cock in his hands, Allen rubbed the slick head along Maxine’s puffy pussy lips. Maxine groaned, as Bruce felt the vibrations run up his dick. Allen grabbed Maxine by the hips and plunged his cock into her all the way to the hilt as she ground back taking him in as deep as she could. Grinding her hips and drawing him in deeper, it was all Allen could do not to blow his load inside her hot cunt right then. But he was distracted by the sound of his wife gasping as Bruce slid the same two fingers he had just pulled out of Maxie’s pussy deep inside her aching cunt. Licking her as he finger fucked her, Bruce thought his cock would explode. Maxine was taking his dick so far down her throat he could feel her muscles tighten around the tip.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas