View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 05:36 PM

8.30.02 Fri. 6:35am
I awoke early and looked over at Danny and Janna. They looked so sweet cuddled together and totally asleep. Suddenly, I noticed Danny’s bare ass! The comforter had slipped off to the side and his ass was gorgeous. I crept over to their side of the room and observed his muscular butt up close and just for fun I lowered my face as close as I could to it. I was about an inch away and I decided in an instant to give him the tiniest kiss on his butt. OMG! It was so nice! He stirred gently and I quickly scurried back to my side of the room and pretended I was looking through my drawer. Within a few minutes he had fallen back into a deep sleep so I crept over again to admire his body. With his last bit of stirring, the comforter slid off his legs and onto the floor. Now, he was completely nude and laying on his tummy beside Janna. His tattoo was so fucking sexy! It was a barbed tribal design. I backed up a bit and peered in more closely and began admiring the back of his scrotum. It looked so warm and relaxed. Very delicately, I snuck my hand in between his legs and ran my nail from the bottom of his hairless sac to the top. The ridges of his sac felt beautiful. He began really waking up so again I shuffled over to my side again and started like I was picking out clothes for the day. This time, I realized he was awake and watching me. I had on a cotton robe and underneath I was wearing black sweatpants and a t-shirt with no bra. I stood absolutely frozen, knowing I had an audience. I knew Janna was still sleeping soundly. Somehow, I got a burst of bravery and thought it’d be fun to give Danny a little show. I undid my robe and tossed it onto the back of my desk chair. I opened my drawers and selected some clothes and tossed them onto my bed. I kept my back to Danny and tugged the waistband of my sweatpants and brought them down to my ankles. My thong had blue and white stripes and I lowered them too. OH! I felt a wave of nervous excitement rush through my chest as I felt cool air on my bare ass. I bent forward completely and removed my pants and undies. I could see a reflection in the mirror and could actually see Danny smiling with glee as he sat silently enjoying his private showing. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and turned so Dan could experience my frontal view. My black t-shirt completely covered my face so I knew Dan could watch without hesitation. I could feel my nipples sprout out and harden immediately. It felt like a surge of energy pulsed through my body and my heart skipped a few rhythms. My bush was quite hairy and full. I always hated shaving and I certainly had no intentions of anyone seeing me down there two days into the semester – if at all! I began to worry that Dan wouldn’t find my hairy crotch attractive since I saw Janna’s bare pussy. I quickly reached for my robe, tossed it on, grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower without looking back. My heart raced and my smile expanded across my face until my cheeks hurt. I thought to myself, “This will be a semester to remember.” …