View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 09:20 PM

Shawn

“Where are we going,” she asked as Shawn lead her through the door of the classroom.

“To St. James Park,” he replied.

“Where…I’ve never heard of it.”

“Well…actually, St. James Park is in England, but it’s also a new poem I’ve learned and it’s best told in the company of trees and shrubs.”

“What,” Mindy asked confused.

“Trust me,” he said smiling down at her as they went out the front door of the school.

There was a small wooden area behind the school, used many times by students for the purpose that Shawn had in mind. Hand in hand he lead her into the trees, behind the shrubs.

“I want to thank you Mindy…Miss Blake…for all the help you have given me. But all I have are words….and this,” he said unbuckling his pants, and letting them fall to the ground.

“You know you don’t have to thank me Shawn,” she said cocking her head to one side. “I would have done it for any student….well maybe not any student. So…is this new poem about sin in the trees?” She asked smirking, unconsciously starting to unbutton her blouse.

“I should have brought a blanket maybe,” he said tossing his shirt on the ground.

Finally they both stood there naked, Mindy’s arms crossed over her breasts as if to keep prying eyes away. Shawn stood in front of her, his cock standing at full attention. She looked down at his cock, then sank to her knees, engulfing him in her mouth. He held her head as he slowly fucked her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she tried to swallow all of him. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at him.

“Did you want to recite the poem while I do this,” she asked, licking the length of his cock.

“No…while I fuck you,” he said kneeling, kissing her, his tongue exploring her mouth.

He gently laid her on her back in the grass and leaves. He crawled up her body, his cock sliding along the inside of her soft thigh. Her pussy was wet already, from the earlier tonguing and maybe in anticipation of this new foray in the trees. He sank his cock into her, fucking her slowly. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she had done many times.

“A ramble in St. James Park,” he began.

“Mmmmm,” she purred at the sound of his word, the feel of his cock inside her.

Much wine had passed, with grave discourse,
Of who fucks who, and who does worse,
Such as you usually do hear,
From those that diet at the Bear,

Slowly Shawn withdrew his cock, it dripped with the sweet juices from Mindy’s pussy. She whimpered and tried to force it back in, but he held it away from her. Lowering his hips, he placed his cock at entrance to her ass, letting her cunt juices flow down and over the end of his cock.

When I, who still take care to see,
Drunkenness relieved by lechery,
Went out into St. James' Park.

Mindy opened her eyes and looked up at him, not sure what he had in mind.

To cool my head and dire my heart,
But though St. James has the' honour on't,
'Tis consecrate to prick and cunt.
There, by a most incestuous Birth,
Strange Woods Spring from the teeming Earth;

Steadily he pushed his cock to her, until her tight sphincter gave way and allowed him entrance. She gasped, her eyes widened at the intrusion. A look of pain and fear crossed her face. He pushed deeper into her, his face just barely inches from hers, his breath hot on her cheek.

For they relate how heretofore,
When Ancient Picts began to Whore,
Deluded of his Assignation,
Jilting it seems was then the fashion.

“Shawn…no,” she panted, trying to protest, a grimace of exquisite pain replacing the fear.

With one final thrust Shawn buried his entire cock in Mindy’s ass and held it steady. Her feet uncrossed from behind his back and she brought her knees forward, allowing him deeper penetration.

Poor pensive Lover in this place,
Would Frig upon his Mother's Face;
Whence Rows of Mandrakes tall did rise,
Whose Lewd tops Fuck'd the very Skies.

Shawn could feel the juices from her cunt flowing down over his cock, lubricating it. He began to fuck into Mindy’s ass, his cock sliding almost all the way out, then he jammed it back in. She pushed her head against the grass, her back arching. Shawn kissed along her neck.

“No,” she panted, “no kiss…talk to me.”

Each imitated Branch do's twine
In some Love Fold of Arctine;
And nightly now beneath their Shade
Are Bugg'ries, Rapes and Incests made,

“I’m going to cum…oh fuck…I’m going to cum,” she panted. “Talk to me….no fuck me….Oh God….just do it.” She wailed.

Shawn could feel his own orgasm nearing as was the last verse of the poem. He wasn’t sure he could get the words out. His hips bumped against her ass as his slick cock pulled the muscles of her ass out and to be pushed back in with the next deep thrust.

His voice straining, the words escaping across gritted teeth, his cum filling Mindy’s tight ass.

Unto this All-sin-Sheltering Grove,
Whores of the Bulk and the Alcove,
Great Ladies, Chambermaids and Drudges,
The Rag-picker and Heiress trudges.

“Unto this all-sin sheltering grove,” he repeated, his cock jerking inside Mindy’s ass.

He collapsed onto top of her still straining body, her orgasm unfinished. He let his cock remain buried deep in her, feeling her muscle milk the last of his cum from his hard cock. She lay there panting, unspeaking, trying to catch her breath.

He pushed up from her, grasping her legs, he began to fuck into her again.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck,” her words barely a whisper.

She was rocked by a second orgasm as Shawn’s cum lubricated cock plunged deep into her again and again. Slowly he decreased his fucking, letting her come back to the land of the reality. He lay on top of her for a good fifteen minutes before she spoke.

“Are you sure you want to go to college,” she asked weakly.