View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Suck Me

My Sis

Good morning all it,s Friday 4/23/011,and I just had a wonderful hot night with my sis.She had stopped over Thursday afternoon she promised to help me get my garden started for this year,we worked like dogs but go it done
went inside rested for a bit she said I need a shower told her go ahead she took off,heard the water start waited a minute or two got undress and went to get in with her,she was just getting in told her why waiste the water lets shower togeather,she smiled we entered togeather and showered she,d wash me down I,d wash her,my cock was hard and told her it needed a good sucking she got on her knee,s and started to suck,it felt good her sucking on me the warm water running down our bodies,I got her to stand up and I got
down on my knee,s and lifted her one leg over my shoulder and started to eat
her and tounge that sweet pussy of hers,shoving my tounge deepr in her sucking on her sweet pussy lips,I got up bent her over and started to fuck her pussy doggie style,the warm water fucking her was so good,told her I was ready to cum,she told me wait hold it she wants it in her mouth,I pulled out she spun around dropped to her knee,s and engulfed my stiif rock hard cock in her mouth and started to suck it,told her it comes and shot my load in her mouth she sucked slurped and swallowed every drop,and continued sucking without missing a beat,told her lets dry off a little and continue this in bed we did,we got right into bed and picked up where we let off,hugging kissing I worked myself to her beutiful breasts and started sucking on them
sucking kicking giving little love bites here and there and started down to her sweet pussy,planted my head between her legs and started licking sucking and tounging the heel out of her sweet pussy,god it was good,she was moaning and grunting,begging for more and I did give her more,I slowed down a little and rolled over slowly and got her to swing around so now we were in the 69 position,and she started to suck on my already rock hard cock.she was licking and sucking it and taking it deep in her mouth,she sucked on my sack to for a while then back to my cock taking deep and just about getting my sack in her mouth to she gagged a little but continued,was ready to cum she nodded and took every drop again,we rested for a minute,she laid on her back and said fuck me lay on top of me and fuck me good and hard,I laid on top of her and plunged my cock in her,fucking her harder deeper and faster with each thrust,she loved it I was banging good and hard her tits were bouncing all over under me,she was saying yea yea give it to me fuck me fuck me give it to me,was ready to cum told her,she smiled nodded and said ,
give it to me fill me with your sweet sticky stuff,fill my pussy with your cum,so I did,as I let loose I could feel her pussy lips tighting around my cock as if it was sucking all of my cum in her pussy,as the last drop came out she flip over and started to kiss me wild crazy,told to suck me again get me hard I want to fuck her in her sweet cute ass she did,I got good and hard we got uo bent her over and started to pound that great ass of hers,my cock deep in her sweet ass her cheks spread and taking it,her tits flying and bouncing all over,she was grunting and moaning saying yea yea give it to me more more ohhh yea mmm yes yes shot my load in her ass filling it we hugged and kissed and relized had to take another shower we did went to sleep for a while she left and it was a great eveing,my little fuck toy sis.More to follow.
Thanks for looking