View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 02:32 PM
obsolete

Doreen/Diane

She hesitated for a moment only, the tone of Fran's voice unintentionally mimicking the sound of Mother's. Even at her age, Diane found that Mother could wither her with a mere word or a look, and Fran seemed able to do the same.

Cupping the heavy weight of Fran's cunny juice covered breasts, she moved her face closer, the unmistakable scent of her own arousal drawing her to the wet, glistening peaks that jutted out tantalizingly. Diane glanced up at Fran's face as her lips parted to admit first one turgid nipple before switching to the other.

The older woman's mouth was slack, her eyes glazed as she watched her pupil's tongue swirl over her nips before devouring them. Nipping, suckling, tugging at the rubbery tipped flesh, Diane's enthusiasm increased as she became more aroused. She wanted to bury her own face in Fran's puss, the way the older woman had done her. She wanted to taste her, to see if it was the same as her own.

Diane moaned softly as she felt the strong, lovely sensation of her own climax approaching despite the fact that neither she nor Fran was touching. "Please... " she whispered. "I want... "

Fran grinned and spread her legs in invitation, Diane slipping from the settee onto her knees before this almost mirror image of herself. Spreading her labia with her thumbs, she drew in the heady scent of the other woman's desire.

"That's it, Doreen. That's the way. Lick me!"

Diane didn't hesitate. Opening her mouth in a wide "O", she engulfed Fran's clit, sucking, licking, murmuring into this sensual garden of paradise as her body began to convulse.

She cried out, though her tongue didn't slow its tireless caress of Fran's puss. Somewhere through the dirty sweet haze of passion, she realized that the older woman's clit was beginning to retreat. She sucked it back, knowing Fran was very close. Cum for me she cried out in her mind. Cum...

A gasp and a low, deep groan of release told her that her wish had been granted. Diane pushed a finger into Fran's cunny just as the woman's uncontrollable spasms began to wrack her entire body, the thought of Father John's reaction to this story bringing her own to yet another delicious peak.