Thread: Reno
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 02:04 PM

As I was fucking my MIL I looked over at my wife who was getting fucked doggy style just a couple of feet away by her Dad. Her eyes were closed. With each stroke of her Dad's cock her boobs would side up the bed. I could see her nipples were hard. My Father in Law's (FIL) eyes were closed and he had a look of concentration on his face.

My MIL started pushing back hard against my thrusts so my attention was drawn back to who I was fucking. I started pounding her harder and faster. "Stop", she said. So I held my position as she rammed herself back and forth on my cock. It only took a minute before she slowed and came. I could feel her cunt pulse as she came.

Just then my FIL came. I knew because he started yelling "I'm coming, I'm coming", over and over. When he was finished he pulled out of my wife and said "I'm done. Good night everyone." and went off to bed.

"Well, I'm not done", I said. "Neither am I", said my wife. "Me either", said my MIL. I figured at this point I'd ask for some stuff and see what happened. I told them I'd always wanted to have 4 boobs in my face. So they lined up their boobs and I spent the next 15 minutes or so with a boob in my mouth and 1 in each hand. I would switch from boob to boob. Both my wife and MIL love having their boobs sucked so they enjoyed it too. It was great.

My wife then dropped down and took my cock in her mouth and I got my second blowjob of the night. I couldn't belive she put it in her mouth after it came out of her Mom's cunt but I wasn't going to ask.

"Will you eat me?", my MIL asked. So while my cock was getting sucked I ate her out.