View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 03:21 PM

“Do you want to measure or hold?” Brooke asked Jenny.

“Oh, I’ll measure,” Jenny replied.

Brooke handed her the ruler and then laid her hand down on the shaft of Bill’s cock. The blonde wrapped her fingers and thumb around him, lowering him slightly. Bill murmured appreciatively at the touch. Jenny almost laughed. She brushed her hair back and squatted down, bringing her face level with his rod. She was still amazed at the size of it. Jenny placed the ruler next to his shaft, pushing one end into the soft flesh around his cock.

“Nine and one half inches,” Jenny reported.

“I’d have sworn it was ten,” Brooke said, squatting down next to Jenny and looking at the ruler, never letting go of Bill’s cock. The blonde was positioned directly in front of him.

“I bet you could make it ten,” Jenny teased her.

“What, stroke it a little?” Brooke asked, looking at Jenny with a twinkle in her green eyes. She started moving her hand up and down the shaft.

“Or play with his balls,” Jenny suggested.

“Massage them, you mean?” Brooke asked innocently, bringing her other hand up to squeeze and stroke his balls.

“Oh, fuck,” Bill groaned happily.

“Oooh, nine and three quarters,” Jenny observed.

“Hmmm,” Brooke said. “Maybe a little mouth action.”

“Oh, yes!” Bill gasped.

“Try it,” Jenny nodded.

Brooke let go of his balls, brushed her blonde hair back, and slipped her full lips over his swollen purple cockhead. Jenny moved the ruler aside, settling down on her knees and watching. Sitting there with her two co-workers, watching Brooke stroke and suck on Bill’s amazingly big cock, was getting to her. She felt her pussy getting incredibly wet, the moisture beginning to creep out to her inner thighs.

“Let me know if you need any help,” she said to Brooke, trying to keep her voice light and easy, not to sound too lusty.

“Be my guest,” Brooke offered politely, slipping her mouth off his cock and moving aside, still stroking his shaft.

Jenny wrapped her hand around his pole, closer to the head than Brooke’s. There was plenty of room for two hands on that big dick. She was amazed by the feel of its girth in her hand. It was hot and rock hard. She doubted it could get any bigger. She slipped her mouth over his cockhead. He was already oozing a little precum.

“Mmmm,” she said, slipping her mouth back off his cock. “He tastes GOOD!”

“I know, doesn’t he?!” Brooke said.

Jenny took his cockhead in her mouth again, sucking on him, stroking him slowly. She looked up, and saw Bill looking down happily into her big brown eyes. She kept working on him. She saw Brooke lean in and began to lick and suck on his balls.

“Oh, damn, you two are fucking amazing,” Bill gasped.

Jenny tasted a bigger squirt of precum on her tongue. She slipped her mouth off him and picked up the ruler, placing it quickly alongside his cock again, stroking his shaft as she did.

“Yep, ten inches on the nose!” she said gleefully.

“Wow!” Brooke said. The two of them looked at Bill’s big cock. They each had a hand on it, stroking it. Brooke looked at Jenny and asked, “Have you ever had one that big?”

“Sugar, I’ve never SEEN one that big,” Jenny laughed.

“Me either,” admitted Brooke.

“Ten inch cocks easy to find,” Jenny said. “At least not white ones.”

“Have you ever been with a black guy?!” Brooke asked.

“No, but my freshman roommate had jungle fever,” Jenny said. “I saw her boyfriends’ cocks a few times. Big, but I swear not quite this big!”

“Girls, I hate to interrupt,” Bill said, his voice a little strained, “But can I please either get blown, or, preferentially, fucked by you two…or else I’m going to have to just enjoy the view and finish myself off.”

Brooke stroked his cock a little harder, looking up at him, and asked, “Why, Bill! How dare you be so forward!”

Jenny, rubbing his balls softly, said, “I’m offended!”

“Girls…please,” Bill almost whimpered.

“What do you think, Jenny?” Brooke asked.

“I don’t know,” Jenny sighed. “I’m so innocent! I mean, casual sex…and a threesome?!”

“You’ve never done a threesome?!” Brooke asked.

“No…have you?” Jenny was genuinely surprised.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Brooke nodded. “My roommate and I in college used to have threesomes all the time. But then, we were both totally bi in college.”

“Wow!” Jenny said, looking Brooke up and down. She’d never done anything with a girl. But she’d been curious often enough. Bill just moaned.

“You know what’s really awesome to do in a threesome?” Brooke asked.

“What?”

“Getting your pussy licked by a guy while you watch him fuck your girlfriend.”

Jenny thought that sounded like about the hottest thing she’d ever heard of. She pictured Brooke riding Bill’s huge cock while she, herself, felt his tongue working on her pussy. Apparently Bill liked the sound of that, too, as he swore softly.

“My pussy’s totally wet,” said Brooke. “Do you mind if I ride his cock first?”

“No…go right ahead,” Jenny said.

Brooke stood up. Bill staring at her in awe, sat down, then laid back, his massive cock sticking straight up in the air. Brooke’s labia were engorged, pink, and wet. She stepped over him, squatted down slowly, placing her hands on his stomach. She brought her pussy to the hard head of his cock. Jenny held onto his shaft, staring as the blonde worked her pussy back and forth on his cockhead, making him shine with her juices. Brooke eased down onto him, gasping at the feel of him entering her. Jenny stared at the sight of his fat cock spreading her open, the head easing into her. She could imagine how that felt for Brooke.

Brooke moaned, “Oh, fuck it’s HUGE!”

“Damn!” gasped Bill. “Your pussy is so fucking tight!”

Brooke moved down on him, taking more of his shaft inside. She rose up, then moved down again, taking even more in. The blonde moved slowly, moaning with pleasure as she eased him in further and further, until all but two inches of his pole was buried in her twat. She ground on him, then began to slide up and down again. Jenny, unable to take any more without feeling something on her pussy, moved over, straddling Bill’s face. She felt him eagerly lift his face up. His tongue flicked her pussy, finding her clitoris quickly, and he began to work on her.

“Shit!” Jenny gasped. “Oh, Brooke, he knows how to eat a pussy!”

“Wait’ll I get my mouth on you,” Brooke said. Bill moaned loudly at that statement. Jenny had never been so horny in her life.

She squatted over Bill’s face, one hand on his chest, the other squeezing her own breasts. His tongue was amazing, hitting her best spots, building her ecstacy. Between his skillful tongue and the sight of Brooke moving up and down on his cock, approaching an orgasm of her own, Jenny came quickly. Her orgasm built, came over her, and rocked her body with incredible power. She cried out in ecstacy, feeling her juices gush over Bill’s tongue. Her nails dug into his chest as her body rocked with pleasure. In front of her, Brooke drove down on Bill’s cock and ground on him, screaming with her own orgasm.

Jenny, gasping for air, brushed her dark hair back and said, “Wow…you’ve gotta feel his tongue on you!”

“And you’ve gotta try this cock,” Brooke replied, easing herself up off his rigid pole. It was glistening with the blonde’s juices.

“I think I will,” Jenny said. She rose off Bill’s face, and crawled down to his cock. Brooke leaned over as Jenny passed and kissed her, passionately, on the lips. Jenny’s eyes opened wide, but she took the kiss, amazed at the wonderful feel of Brooke’s soft lips on hers. Then she felt Brooke’s fingers touching her wet pussy, rubbing her clit softly. It was unreal, how good it felt.

“Shit, yes,” Bill sighed happily.

Brooke broke away from the kiss, her eyes shining as she looked at Jenny. Jenny caught her breath, her head spinning. That kiss had been so hot. Brooke stood and walked to Bill’s head, kneeling down over him, squealing with pleasure as he began to work her wet pussy with his tongue.

Jenny stood, straddled Bill’s huge cock, and she squatted down, one hand on his abs. She took his cockshaft in hand, again amazed at how big it was. She looked down at that thick cockhead and wondered how the hell she was going to get that thing in her pussy. Her boyfriend, Jake, had a nice, normal seven inch cock, nowhere near as thick as Bill’s monster. Jake’s cock felt damn good.

Jenny felt the cockhead touch her labia. She was soaking wet, all down her inner thighs. And Bill’s cock was slick with Brooke’s juices. It slipped slowly into her labia, stretching her wide. She gasped at the feel of herself being opened up like that. The pressure was incredible. She felt his entire cockhead ease into her. It felt so fucking good. She moved down on him slowly, pleasure bursting through her at the feel of that giant cock driving deep into her twat. She rose up on him, then moved down again, taking him in until she knew she couldn’t take another inch.

“Oh, shit that’s hot,” Brooke said, staring down at the sight of Bill’s cock deep in Jenny’s pussy.

“Fuck…it’s fucking HUGE!” Jenny squealed.

“I know,” Brooke moaned. “I want it doggy style next!”

To be continued…again