View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 06:37 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

8 of ??

We all woke later than we expected, the afternoon sun was low in the sky, and it was getting quite cool. We quickly gathered up all the gear and headed back to the car. Throwing the stuff in we piled in. Hubby said he’d drive on the way home, and as I was having some very wicked ideas popping into my head, I readily agreed.

After I had directed Hubby out onto the main road, with a grin on my face, I slid over onto the back seat.

“I figured us girls can have some fun on the way home” I said as I reached my hand out to caress her breast.

“Oh yes please” she replied

I let my hand slip down to her waist then slid it up under her skirt. My fingers began parting her pussy lips. The heat radiating from her pussy was incredible, and I could smell the lovely aroma of aroused woman. As I leaned in and caught her mouth in a passion-building kiss, I slipped my finger into her pussy hole. Damn she was hot.

As ours tongues writhed against each other, I began to slowly move my finger in and out, her juices were flowing and the slight slurping noises that my movement made turned me on even more. I break the kiss and move back slightly.

“Let me pleasure you…” I run my tongue seductively over my lips. I feel her pussy clench tight around my finger in response.

“Oh God yes…lick my pussy for me” she answered as she scooted into a better position.

Just then I heard Hubby say under his breath “Fuck….here we go again…and I gotta try and drive” I silently chuckle to myself as I sit on the floor of the car. Poor Hubby.

My attention is once again caught, as an aroused pussy appears before me. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and her clit beginning to appear out from under its hood. God what a sight. I moved my head in closer to inhale her scent. My tongue slipped out and just barely touched her clit. Her body jerked. Then continuing further down, lapping at her folds along the way. I suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth, then pulled it gently to the side. I let it slide out from between my lips. Taking the other I did the same, leaving me with an uninterrupted view of her pussy hole. It glistened from her juices. I placed a finger at her entrance, as I slowly pushed it in, I looked up at her. She was watching my every move with passion-filled eyes.

She sighs, and clamps down on my finger. I began slowly removing it, all the while watching her reactions. As it left her pussy hole I ran it up over her clit, then lifted it to my mouth. I seductively licked her juices off my finger, finally sucking it all the way in. When all the flavour is gone I pull my finger, and I lean over her pussy and put my mouth on her clit. Using gentle suction, I suck and snake my tongue around. When she was at the stage that her legs were constantly trembling, I let it fall from between my lips. I looked down, her clit was glistening from my saliva, and was now fully out from its protective hood.

I grabbed her legs and put them up over my shoulders, this caused her to slide down in the seat, and placed her pussy right in front of my face. My tongue snaked out to lick her folds, parting them, paving the way for me to get to her juicy pussy hole. Finally I reach my target, my tongue begins making small thrusts into her. When her hips begin to move, I push my face into her pussy so I can get as much of my tongue into her as I can. I feel the movement of her hand on her clit, a rapid circular pattern. Her moans were constant and she was mashing her pussy into my face. I so wanted to move back and look at her in her ecstacy, but the need to catch every bit of her pussy juice was stronger.

Her hand became more insistant, it was flying over her clit. I kept up the constant thrusting of my tongue and put two fingers into her pussy as well. The muscles in her pussy were incredible, I could feel them trying to milk my fingers like they were a cock..
I let one finger slip out, and using her juices I begin moving it over her asshole. Then slowly began inserting it. With a finger in her pussy and now one in her ass she was going crazy. Not thrusting, I just wiggled and moved my fingers in her. My tongue was still madly thrusting into her pussy, and she was still rubbing her clit.

Then she froze, all her muscles went stiff. She made no sound. Even her hand on her clit had stopped. I knew she was at the brink of orgasm. I started to thrust my fingers, that made her go over the edge, her hand once again began moving, rubbing her clit. I held on for all I was worth as her whole body went into muscle spasms. She was moaning over and over again. Her juices were pouring out, I tried drinking up as much of her cum as I could but I could feel it running over my chin and dripping onto my t-shirt.

I let my fingers fall from her body, and I just kept licking gently and slowly, until she relaxed enough for my to move back. I slid up her body and kissed her passionately. She placed a hand either side of my face and began lapping at the juices over my face. I swear she was almost purring like a cat. When she finished cleaning my face she looked me in the eyes.

“Thank you” she said breathlessly. She relaxed against the seat, he eyes fluttered closed. I knew she was still floating in that orgasmic haze, and from the look of her was going to take a while to emerge from it.

I tore my gaze from her and looked into the rearveiw mirror, and caught Hubby’s eyes alternating between us and the road. I licked my lips seductively and started to slide back over to the front seat with wicked thoughts once again flying around my brain.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!