View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

This one is a favorite of mine

After Sam stopped convulsing, Simone reached over and grabbed a towel wiping her face. You took your clothes off quickly as Simone cleaned her face. You then straddled Sam’s stomach and kissed her, tasting Sam’s pussy on her lips and tongue.

Sam ran her hand under your ass and slid a finger into your pussy. She said, “I could feel how wet your pussy was against my stomach. I thought you may need a little relief.”

You started grinding your pussy against her fingers. It looked like you were fucking her, but you were in the wrong place for it to be a cock. Simone continued kissing you, but slid her hand down between your legs too, sliding her finger up and down against your clit.

You starting fucking Sam’s finger faster and Simone started kissing your neck and sucking your nipples while she fingered your clit.

Soon, she pushed you off of Sam onto your back. Both women climbed between your legs and started licking your thighs and making tracks to your pussy.

They both meet your pussy together and start licking and sucking it like they were starving and your pussy was the first food they had in weeks.

I couldn’t resist the two asses in the air.

I walked up behind Sam and slid my cock into her pussy.

She stopped licking your pussy. I decided that she can’t do anything while someone is messing with her pussy, so I pulled it out and moved over to Simone.

Nobody had touched her pussy yet, so her lips were swollen and ready for attention.

Her clit was poking out from under the hood, begging for attention.

I rubbed my cock against it and she moaned into Sam’s mouth who she was kissing at the time.

I rubbed it against her lips and pushed hard and slammed it home. I pushed her into your pussy and made both of you moan at the same time as her tongue explored your fuck hole.

Sam was sliding her fingers in and out of your pussy while Simone licked and sucked you.

Simone pulled away from me and climbed up your body, leaving me with my cock bobbing up and down in the air.

Simone climbed up and kissed you deeply, both of you writhing from pleasure as Sam’s fingers never left your pussy, and her tongue found Simone’s when she found a beautiful pussy in front of her face.

Simone turned around and beckoned me over. She was sitting on your stomach and told me to fuck you.

I slid my cock into your pussy and she slid her body down yours until every time I thrust my cock into your pussy, my stomach would slap against her pussy.

Sam slid her hand between me and Simone and two fingers into Simone’s wet slit.

The hot wet pussy sliding across my cock felt better than anything I’d ever felt. I almost forgot about the other two women in the room. I could hear your moans over theres and I looked over Simone’s shoulders to see your face in the throes of pleasure.

Sam got Simone to raise up still leaving her hand in her pussy, she straddled your face.

Your ecstasy caused you to dive into her pussy. You remembered her taste from Simone’s mouth and lapped at her juices and licked at her clit.

She didn’t have to move her hand, so it stayed in Simone’s pussy to continue her pleasure.

She started her higher pitched moaning in Simone’s ear as they leaned against each other.

The moans of three women in sheer pleasure made my mind race trying to find a distraction.

I felt your pussy start to tighten and twitch against my cock as you started a muffled moan into Sam’s pussy. She must have liked it when you bit down on her clit because she started convulsing on your face.

The moans in Simone’s ear and new applied pressure against her clit sent her into an orgasm.

All of this happened so fast that I don’t know who started cumming first, me, you, or Sam.

Your pleasure increased when you felt my cock start twitching in your pussy.

There was a mix of moan, “Fuck” and “Cumming” echoing around the pool house as we all exploded together. The sounds prolonged the pleasure and increased the erotica that was felt.

Soon, however, all of us rolled away and lay against the platform pad sweating and panting. Simone, Sam, Me, and You, laying each with a limb on the other and caressing each other.

We were kissing and breathing into each other’s mouths.

Sam and Simone were mimicking us and giggling together.

It didn’t take us long to ask what was funny.

Simone said, “I’ve had more orgasms this weekend than I’ve had in the last two months.”

I said, “Are you counting the ones by myself, or just with someone else involved?”

You laughed out loud and said, “If you counted those, Simone couldn’t say that either.”

Simone tried to hit you, but couldn’t reach.

Feedback