View Single Post
Old 07-19-2001, 07:47 PM
Lady Professor

Overcome with embarrassment, my face burns bright pink and my eyes glow greener than usual. As he attempts to stifle his laugher, I try to control a nervous school-girl giggle as I very deliberately remove my feet from the top of my desk and rise for a proper introduction. I stretch out my hand and introduce myself with a stammering voice.

"Well, hello there, I'm Professor Amy-Anne Wynne. Can I help you with something?" As I'm speaking... well, stammering, I realize I'm shaking this nice man's hand with the hand that I was using just moments ago to caress my wet and warm vaginal lips while lost in erotic reverie.

My face turns a few shades deeper toward crimson as I think on this and put my previously busy hand into this nice man's out stretched hard. I notice a clearly visible smudge of my own juices on my perfectly manicured fingernails and feel sure my erotic thoughts are being tranmitted directly to a billboard above my head! I lift my burning face to smile, as demurely as I can under the circumstances, at the handsome intruder.

Even as our eyes meet, I can feel the wet juices that had been stirred up with my massaging and caressing and my erotic thoughts... dripping just a bit on my thighs.

I smile, passing my gaze over his obviously protruding erection, look deep into his eyes and know instantly that there certainly is something he can help me with... and I'm sure I can help him, too.