View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Messenger

Part 2

Ivana was short. About 5'5. She had pageboy cut shoulder-length dark hair. Her once full lips were now pinched in a little with age. Wrinkles clustered at the corners of her eyes and mouth. The skin under her chin sagged a bit, but not much. Her skin was pale. She was generally slim, except at her stomach, where she had a bit of a pot belly, and her hips, which were fairly wide.
Her small breasts sagged. Her crotch was covered with a patch of thick, dark hair. Actually, she wasn't bad. I've seen worse bodies on women half her age. She must have been pretty cute when she was younger.
Shyly, she kept her eyes lowered as I took in the view. All in all, not bad.

My cock started to get hard. I reached into the robe and touched her breast. She flinched from my touch. I kept my hand on her tit and smiled at her.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Moving my thumb back and forth gently on her nipple.
"I have no man to touch me except my husband for many years." She answered, nervously smiling back, but still not looking at me.
"Husband?" I asked. She had never mentioned a husband.
"No. No. He is gone." She answered.
I assumed that she meant her husband was dead.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"No. Let us just hurry with this." She said quietly, briefly looking at me, then looking away.

Fine by me. As I fondled her small, sagging breast with one hand, I pulled the robe off of her shoulders with the other, letting it fall to the floor. She instinctively raised her hands to cover her breasts, but remembered what we were there to do and lowered them. I moved closer and reached around her to rub her ass with my other hand while I brought her tit to my mouth and sucked her nipple. Not a bad ass. A little saggy, but not bad. Now that I had her naked and her nipple was getting hard in my mouth and I was feeling her ass, fucking a 65 year old bitch didn't seem so bad. My cock was getting pretty hard.
I took her hand and placed it on my crotch so she could feel my cock straining against my slacks. She rubbed around for a minute.
"It gets hard now?" She whispered in my ear as I sucked her tit and rubbed her ass. "You take off the pants now?"
I stepped back and unbuckled my pants, dropping them around my ankles. My cock in all its six-inch glory sprang forth! I moved forward again, reaching between her legs with one hand and taking her hand with my other and wrapping it around my cock. She knew what to do and started stroking me up and down slowly while my own fingers found her slit and started probing for her opening. Soon I found it and slid a finger into her moist pussy. It wasn't dripping wet, just barely wet enough for me to get it in there without much trouble. She gasped and flinched away as I entered her, but moved closer as I started pushing in and out of her. She stroked my cock faster and surprised me by resting her head on my chest and moaning as I pushed a second finger into her quickly loosening cunt. She stopped stroking my cock long enough to unbutton my shirt. She opened it and sucked my nipple, head resting on my chest. We stood close together as I fingered her pussy and she slowly jacked me off.

Without me asking, she began to kiss her way down my chest until she was on her knees, she kissed down my leg and back up again, then took one of my balls into her mouth, gently sucking it while she stroked me with one hand and caressed my ass with the other. She moved to my other ball and sucked it also. She slowly licked and sucked my balls for a few minutes, switching back and forth. I couldn't believe I had a bitch old enough to be my grandmother on her knees with my balls in her mouth!

I groaned with lust and entangled my fingers in her dark hair. She moved up, kissing lightly around the base of my cock, teasing me until I groaned "Suck it!" and pushed on the back of her head. She smiled up at me and licked up the length of my shaft, swirling her tongue in a circle around the head before popping it into her mouth and sucking it in about halfway, still stroking the other half. She furiously bobbed up and down, slurping loudly as she lubed my hard cock with her spit. That old bitch knew how to suck cock better than women half her age! Hell, It was the best head I had gotten in years! It was a wet, sloppy, moaning blowjob that couldn't have lasted more than a minute before I grunted "I'm gonna cum!"
She stopped slurping up and down my shaft, holding my cock halfway in her mouth as she quickly jacked me off. My knees grew weak and I moaned with pleasure as she stroked my spurting cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock as I blew my wad, filling her mouth with warm sperm. She kept stroking me as I finished. She briefly looked into my eyes, then back down as she swallowed my load. She slowly sucked up and down a few times before coming off the tip of my dick with a slurp and a lick to clean it off.

I staggered and hit the bed with my knees, falling back onto it pretty clumsily. She smiled at me shyly as she got up off the floor, climbed up on the bed with me and straddled my waist. I could feel the warmth of her hairy crotch as she rubbed herself back and forth on my stomach.
"You like? Now I go." She whispered huskily inches from my face, close enough to smell my sperm on her breath. I didn't really have time to answer as she moved down over my hips, reached down and took my still hard cock and stuffed it into her wet pussy above me. She grunted with lust and lowered herself until I was completely inside. It wasn't the tightest pussy I've ever had, but it was damn good. I was still recovering from the fantastic blowjob I had just recieved, and was unable to speak as she sat up on her knees with my cock inside of her and she ground her hips in a small circle, her eyes closed. She leaned forward and rested her head on my chest, licking my nipple again as she started to slowly ride up and down my cock, moving only her lower body. All I could do was hang on for the ride as she picked up the pace, she began to moan as she bounced her ass up and down on my cock faster. I reached down and took hold of her hips, pushing them down harder as she went down until we had a good rhythm going and the bed was squeaking under us. She moaned wordlessly as she rode me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. This old bitch was fucking wild! I was damn glad I came now. She stopped bouncing and I opened my eyes. She was over me, now looking directly into my own eyes, her messy dark hair sweaty and dangling over her face. She was gasping heavily.
"You okay?" I asked. . .hoping the old bitch wasn't going to have a heart attack or something. Well, at least before I blew my load, anyway.

She slid off of my cock and rolled over onto her back, her stomach heaved as she gasped for air.
"I'm tired. You finish. You are not so old so you do better."
"You did just fine." I said, relieved, as I moved between her spread legs.
I hooked my hands behind her knees as she reached down and guided me into her. She was wet enough now that I slid into her warm hole to the hilt without even trying. I was on my hands and knees over her, pumping in and out of her old pussy hard and fast. She lay beneath, humping her hips up to meet my thrusts, breathing heavily and moaning "Yes! Yes! Yes!" With each one. Her eyes were closed and she reached down to squeeze my ass as our bodies slapped together. Her little titties flopped back and forth as I pounded her hard.

I felt like I wasn't going to last much longer and wanted to finish her from behind, just so I could say I had a 65 year old bitch doggie-style. . .I was here, why not? So I pulled out and pushed her legs over to the side, she opened her eyes and looked up at me as I got up on my knees, my cock in hand. She knew what I wanted and finished turning over, legs spread. Her pussy was open before me as she propped herself up on her knees and elbows.
"You like it this way? You finish now?" She asked over her shoulder, her thick Russian accent sexy as hell.
For an answer, I guided my dick into her sloppy hole and pushed in. I gripped her hips, trying to ignore the fact that my hands could grab a bit too much sagging flesh and started pounding her hard and fast again.
The room was full of the sound of the squeaking bed, my body slapping against hers, the wet slurp of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her steady moans of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as I fucked her hard as I could. I could feel my second load churning in my balls and pulled her ass to me hard.
She knew I was about finished and grunted,"Harder! Harder! Harder!" As I gave her a last few deep thrusts before I groaned with pleasure and held my spurting cock deep within her cunt, filling her hole with warm sperm, until my balls were drained and it had finished twitching inside of her. I slipped my dick out and collapsed beside her, exhausted.
We lay together, wordless, in a tangle of sweaty arms and legs, her back to me.
She rolled over facing me and surprised me by opening her mouth and kissing me. Her tongue slipped between my lips and I lay there, sloppy french kissing a 65 year old woman as we lay together naked, our open mouths sucking at each other, my sperm leaking out from between her legs between us.

Of the things we had done, it was the kiss that made me think most about what we had just done. The sex had been good, but as far as bitches go, one hole is pretty much the same as another. It was the intimacy of the kiss that made me realize that the woman I was face to face with was old enough to be my grandmother. That my tongue was in the mouth of a 65 year old woman! That she was passionately kissing a man that was 30 years younger than she was. That I could still taste my sperm on her lips. That my sperm was in the stomach and pussy of a woman that I would not normally look at twice as sexually desirable. I actually felt a little sick as we finally broke the long, wet kiss.

Ivana got up, gathered the bathrobe and told me to wait in the front room. I got dressed and sat back down on the couch. Trying not to think too hard about that last, somehow disgusting, but very erotic kiss. I tried to think about how the wild old bitch had drained my balls twice. . .but it was the KISS that kept invading my thoughts.
Family Feud was on. The empty glass of tea sat on its coaster. The lighthouses sat on their shelves. The poodle was asleep on the other end of the couch. undisturbed by the sounds that had been coming from the guest room, I guess.
I could hear the water running behind the door of what I assumed was the bathroom.
I surveyed the situation. Yes. It was kind of a stange thing to do, fucking a woman who was 65 years old. No. It wasn't bad at all. No. She wouldn't win any beauty contests these days. Yes. She had swallowed my load and ridden my cock. All in all, I believed the trip was worth it.

I heard the hair dryer for a few minutes, then She came out into the living room, once again wearing her shorts and t-shirt.
"I do good? You like everything?" She shyly asked as she sat on the couch next to me.
"You did great."
"You make me feel like a woman again. It has been so long." She smiled at me. "It is good that I can still bring much pleasure to a man."
She seemed sincere and I felt a little embarrassed that I had used her the way I did. I used to be such a soft-hearted fucker in those days. I gave her a weak smile and thanked her.
"I was afraid that because I am old you would try to be gently with me but that is not how it feels good and you did it hard so it was good."
I was getting pretty embarassed and decided that it was time to make my exit. After all, here was a woman old enough to be my grandmother praising me for how hard I had just fucked her. It was a little strange and I really just wanted to get the hell out of there now that I was done with her old cunt. I told her I had to leave for a meeting. As she walked me to the door, I thanked her for her time and reassured her that she did great and that we would be contacting her shortly.

Now, normally, this would be the end of the tale. My exit from the stage of deception, never to be seen by the used whore again, leaving her to wonder exactly what had just happened. And usually you would be right. I would wrap the story up with some kind of lesson, large or small about how the dirty deed described in such long-winded way pertains to The Fuck™ in some manner. There are lessons to be learned here, to be sure, but there are still a few to come, so read on, brothers.

I left the stale air of Ivana's mobile home and breathed deep of the fresh outside breeze, satisfied that my little visit had been worth it. . .if just a little uncomfortable at times. As I climbed into my car to leave, I could see Ivana waving to me from behind the screen door. I waved back and she closed the door behind her. I started my car.

Nothing. It wouldn't start.

Part 3 below

Arthur Schopenhauer