View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:29 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lynne took Carl’s cock in her hand tightly and licked the tip, tilting her head to look up at him as she swirled her tongue around the perimeter of his head. She saw him purse his lips and a breathe in sharply as her lips encircled the shaft and she made her way down to the base of his cock. He could feel the head enter the space where her throat tightens as her hand reached down rolling his balls between her fingers delicately. Her head began to bob up and down as her hand moved to his slick spit soaked cock, lips and hand stroking in unison. Lynne moaned against Carl’s cock, as Sam reached up with one hand and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. Slowly he licked from her hole upwards til his tongue encountered her clit. As Sam licked gingerly at her puss Lynne continued to eagerly slurp at Carl’s cock. Lynne repeatedly brought Carl close to cumming, feeling his balls tightening up she would slow her pace and massage his balls bringing him back down only to suck him til he throbbed again. Sam continued his exquisite torture as well. Licking and nuzzling Lynne’s clit before finally stopping to lick two fingers, placing them right at the edge of Lynne’s aching hole. As Lynne’s head bobbed on Carl’s cock she rocked back and forth, her slick pussy gliding along Sam’s wet waiting tongue and lips, she could feel her muscles tightening.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas