View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 07:26 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Naughty Stepdaughter

Bob stirred restlessly, the glow from the alarm clock on his bedside cabinet pronounced it to be 3am. He still hadn't heard Cassandra, his stepdaughter, come back from her night out. Bob was concerned, she had been becoming wilder over the past weeks but had never been this late before. Outside he could hear the sound of footsteps coming up the pathway, slipping out from under the quilt he pulled on his robe intending to intercept the latecomer, without disturbing her mother, his wife. As he reached the bottom of the stairs Cassandra was shutting the front door.
"This is totally unacceptable young lady" he hissed in a loud whisper. His stepdaughter spun around, her blue eyes flashed angrily "Get lost" she hissed back. Bob advanced towards her, grabbing hold of her arm he steered her firmly toward the lounge "We need to talk… now" he said in her ear. She struggled as he pushed her into the lounge and closed the door.
"You can not keep treating this house as a hotel" Bob started. But as he spoke Cassandra interrupted him "Why don't you fuck off and leave me alone?"
"Who do you think you're talking to?" Bob said, his voice rising.
"Some sad bastard that won't keep his nose out of my business" was the unexpected answer.
Before he could stop Bob heard himself saying "You are not big enough that I won't put you across my knee and spank you"
"You wouldn't fucking dare!" The words were spat out like venom from the blood red lips of his stepdaughter and Bob knew he couldn't back down. Grabbing her arm again her dragged her toward a chair and dropped onto the seat, as she struggled her hair, as black as a Raven's wing, flew in all directions. He pulled her down and bent her across his lap, his left hand on the back of her neck holding her tightly. His right hand pulled the hem of her micro skirt up into the small of her back, then taking a handful of tights and panties pulled until the garments were in a roll across the top of her thighs. On his lap Cassandra was fighting like a wildcat, but Bob had a good hold, although he could feel her talon like nails raking his legs he held on. Pausing momentarily he slapped her twice with the flat of his palm on her bare buttocks, the smooth white flesh turned crimson with a clear outline of his hand. He felt her teeth sink into the underside of his thigh then he let fly with another two well aimed smacks causing small ripples across her bum and down her legs. He heard her gasp with the pain, then suddenly, unexpectedly she started to sob. Surprised by this reaction Bob released his hold and she slipped off his lap to the floor. He looked down as the top of her head rested on his knee, "Look Cass, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but it's because I care about you".
From her place on the floor she looked up at him with tear stained eyes and nodded. Bob noticed that as she had slid from his lap his robe had become disturbed and his cock was now lying exposed. He moved to cover himself, pulling the gaping material across, as he did so he felt Cassandra move, then he felt her warm breath on his thigh. Bob froze, dozens of thoughts rushed through his mind, he was mistaken surely. Then he could sense her lips travelling up, butterfly soft kisses peppering his legs, he tried to speak but only emitted a gurgle as her tongue flickered out to swirl around the tip of his rapidly expanding erection. She shifted slightly rising to her knees as she lowered her head into his lap, her moist mouth enveloping the swollen helmet of his cock then slowly sliding down swallowing more of the shaft until he could feel it touching the back of her throat. Involuntarily he moaned with pleasure, he found himself unable to stop her, and began winding his fingers into the gently bobbing dark tresses that were giving him so much pleasure. Several times Cassandra took him deep into her throat before lifting away then she used her tongue to flicker across the underside of his erection before lapping hungrily at the eye which had started to gently weep clear fluid for her delight. Bob's head lolled back in the chair, his eyes closed in ecstasy, 'I really should stop her' he thought, but then….

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul