View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 03:41 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Not recieving an immediate response, she continues, "I'm sorry, forgive me, my name is Brenna. May I buy you a drink?" she asks, putting her hand atop her new companions to steady its trembling, never breaking eye contact or losing her dazzling smile.

Phaedra was at once both startled by Brenna's approach and in awe of her. In awe because Brenna possessed all the attributes Phaedra envied. Brenna was tall, slim and blonde whereas Phaedra was short, plump and dark haired. In awe, too, because Brenna was with "him."

At first she was unable to speak, her mind a complete jumble of emotions. Excitement that "they" noticed her and even more because it seemed they wanted her company. Nervous because she didn't know what to expect. And for some reason she couldn't explain, she also felt a dampness between her legs.

Brenna put her completely at ease when she touched her hand. There was a magical, electrical connection when Brenna looked into her eyes. She was mesmerized but finally managed to mumble a response. "Oh, thank you...just some black coffee please." She struggled to gain her composure, feeling completely awkward in the presence of such beauty. "I'm really sorry, I couldn't help staring, but the man with you is so compelling. I feel so drawn to him, but I don't know why."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy