Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 10:56 AM

Pres and Larry tag team me

I rested with my head in Pam's lap, catching my breath, The heavy guy who just got done fucking me was making out with pam, I learned his name was Alan. My asshole was pretty stretched out from his cock. Larry and preston motioned for me to come over to the bedroom, Missy pulled me by the hand.

I lay on my back, with my legs spread. Preston stood between them and grabbed my ankles, Missy took some wariming gel and rubbed it on Pres's cock and took it into her mouth getting it wet. Pam was rubbing my asshole with more jel working her fingers in and out. Missy popped Pres's cock out of her warm mouth and held it to my opening. She guided his cock to my asshole. Pres slowly pushed in, even as big as he is I had him there before, so I knew what to expect. He pushed in a few inches, I leaned my head back and Larry straddled my face his knees just above my head on the bed. I opened my mouth and he dropped his cock right in, I suckled it like a baby a tit. With my head this way he was able to penetrate my throat a good ways.

Preston was slowly moving his hips back and forth, each time he would get a liitle more of his cock into my ass. Larry meanwhile wasrocking his hips back and forth over my head and I was sucking his cock, his balls were hitting my forehead. i reached between his legs and placed my hands on his ass cheeks pulling him into me. Pres had my ankles in his hands spreading my legs as far as they would go. He had most of 9 inches in my ass and still had some to go. My cock was standing straight up between us.

Through all this I heard a man's voice say " look at his dick it's hard, he loves black cock" I heard a woman say " I know girls who can't take that much cock". Pres was almost all the way in me, I was taking most of Larry's cock into my throat with each thrust, my hands were squeezing his ass cheeks. I could see his balls right above my eyes swinging back and forth as he ushed himelf into me. His cock was shiney with my spit, as he pulled out I could see my drool and his pre cum connecting us, my face was covered with it.

Pres gave one last push and I could feel him way up my bowels, touching my prostate, and with Larry deep in my throat I thought they would meet in the middle. Larry was bouncing up and down on the bed feeding me his cock, Pres was driving into me with his. I knew I was being watched and didn't care. I was lost in black cock lust. I felt a warm mouth on my cock and didn't know who it was, and with all the movement I didn't care. I felt Larry start to move fast I saw his balls tighten up befrore my eyes and I got ready, i pulled his ass cheeks towards me, I heard him grunt and felt him jerk and felt his cum shooting through his cock into my mouth, he kept pummping like he was fucking a pussy, shooting spunk each time he went in I didn't have time to swallow it all i could feel it dripping down the side of my face. My whole face was wet with his cum.

Pres picked up speed and started to pound my ass his 11.5 inch cock coming out almost to the head and going back in, Missy told me later that my asshole looked like pussy lips stretched around his cock. Pres was grunting and pumping and then I felt his cock twitch inside me his grip on my ankles tightened he arched his back and pulled me onto his cock shooting his load deep in my ass. he kept pumping into me unloading more cum each time until I could feel it squeezing out of my ass dripping down my crack.

The again i felt a warm mouth on my cock it was Pam she had me down to the root and was bobbing on my cock I shot a huge load into her mouth and kept shooting until I was dry. Pres was slowly pulling his cock out, I was sore and Missy said there a little blood, one of the guys stood behind Pres and looked at my ass he said it was gaping open and it felt that way. Larry pulled his cock from my mouth cum and drool slipped back onto my face, Pam tokk her mouth off my cock. Her and Missy helped me up, i looked up to press and smiled at him, my face full of cum and drool he smiled back leaned down and kissed me, his tongue probing into my mouth, he held my head as we kissed a gentle kiss, and I knew no matter what or when I would be his slave for all time.

My part of the party was over for awhile, i was worn out the others fucked for awhile while I watched, I did eat pam and Missy out, and helped them clean off cocks at the end of the night but not much else.

I would have to wait for the next time.