Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 10:39 AM

What a party

It was a Saturday evening, Preston told me to come over for a party. i wasn't sure what to expect. I showed up about 7pm, Missy met me at the door. The place was hopping, I saw Preston, Jeff, Anthony, Benny, and a few other people. Missy and I were the only white people there, Preston waved and yelled hi, I got a drink from someone.

Jeff came over and started chatting with me, he was very nice making small talk. He asked what was up, I said I wasn't really sure. It seems preston got a promotion at work and decided to celebrate. I thought that was pretty neat. Jeff said to follow him so I got up and followed him to the bedroom, it was quieter in there. he sat down on the bed, patting a spot next to him for me to sit. Jeff explained to me that Missy and I were to entertain the guests here. There was another girl coming named Pam, but she would be here later. I counted 7 guys when I came in, I thought it was going to be a wild night.

Jeff told me to start with him, he stood up next to me and told me to unbuckle his pants and take them off. I did as I was instructed, and found he was already semi hard and not wearing any underwear. Jeff said "get to it, slut". I started to lick the head of his cock and nuzzle my face into his crotch. I loved the smell of his musky cock and balls, I licked my way to his balls, his cock layining over my face. I kissed my way back to the head, lapping my tongue around it, paying special attention to the cum hole. I took the head into my mouth. It was only semi hard it felt so hot and velvety. I sucked as much as i could into my mouth. Jeff held my head in his hands, telling me what to do "take it bitch" I did as he said. I continued to suck his cock until it was fully hard, my drool and his pre cum were covering his cock, making it slippery and shiney. His hands held my head in place as he fucked my face, my hands were holding his ass cheeks so he couldn't get away from me.

I could feel him pick up speed, and I could fel his cock swell in my mouth. jeff was grunting saying " here it comes slut, you better swallow it all", i couldn't say anything, i just grabbed his ass cheeks harder and tried to pull him deeper. His fingers were tangled in my hair, he grunted and started spewing his load into my throat, I backed off so i could tatse it, after 5 or 6 good healthy spurts he slowed his hips down, i continued to swallow his load, after what seemed like a quart of cum had gone in, I sucked his cock dry, tonguing his cum hole out.

My hair was a mess, Jeff was sweaty, he pulled his cock out of my mouth with a slurpy pop sound, I licked my lips and swallowed the last of his cum.

I heard another man's voice say " holy shit, that was hot. Now it's my turn'
I looked towards the door and saw a 6 '3 black man I had never seen before. he was already unzipping his pants saying 'Pres told me about you, now you're gonna find out about me. (next time)