Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 08:49 PM

A night with Preston part 2

When I left off, I was cleaning Preston's magnificent black cock. I was licking it clean after he filled my mouth with his cum. I licked it from head to balls, stroking it gently. As I did this I could feel it getting harder, I knew what was up next for me and I couldn't wait. I swirled my tongue around the head, fodling his big balls.

As it got harder, I reached for the KY warming gel, and I applied lots to his cock making it shiney and slippery. Preston reached around my ass, and started to play with my asshole, I gave him the lube. After my last session with him and Jeff i bought a bigger butt plug, to keep my asshole open. He squirted the lube on my ass rubbing it in, slipping a finger in my hole getting it ready. He then slipped a second finger, finger fucking my asshole.

Finally he had me lay down on the bed on my back facing him, he stood up between my legs, and put the head of his cock at my hole. He wiggled it around saying" what do you want now?" I said "put it in Please" "beg me" " Please Fuck me, with your wonderful cock". He pushed in gently at first I could feel it going in, My asshole stretching around the head. He squirted more lube on his cock, he pushed in a bit further taking it slow. I had the head and a few inches in when he stopped for a second. "play with my chest" i reached up and rubbed his pecs and gently rolled his nipples. He pushed in a bit more.

My cock was as hard as ever, I could hear Preston grunt and push and i had about 8 inches of black cock in my ass. I relaxed my muscles as much as I could. He ground back and forth as my ass adjusted to his first 8 inches, picking up speed. My legs were above his hip bones almost with my heels prodding him on by hitting his ass. We were both sweaty by now i could see his face and he was smiling through gritted teeth at me. He said" you love this don't you Bitch" " you worship my cock, just like a slut" I said I did," you would do anything for this cock" "yes" I would. He slipped another inch in. I was pushing my hips back rolling them back and forth. I was clenching my ass muscles trying to milk his cock. " what would you do for my cock" "anything" "would you suck my cock after I come in your ass" "yes".
he slides more into me, grabbing my hips and pulling them to him. My cock bouncing between us.

"Would you suck me off in front of my girl" "yes anything" "whose dick would you suck" "yours", slamming into me his balls on my ass. "would you suck anyone elses dick" "anyone you told me to". Preston's hands dig into my ass cheeks, He starts to buck into me as I push back into him, he leans down and kisses me with an open mouth shoving his tongue into my throat. he grunts and keeps pumping, shooting his cum into my ass. I can feel it spurt he keeps plowing into me, shooting more cum. kissing me my arms around his back pulling him to me, my heels on his ass. I shoot my cum on our stomachs. he larches his back, and pushes deep inside me shooting the last of his cum deep into my bowels.

he just lays on top of me breathing, my arms around him, licking his ear, kissing his neck. We stay like this for awhile as his cock softens inside me, he pulls out with a pop. He looks down at me and says " you have a lot of cleaning up to do" I just nod my head as he kneels by my mouth letting his cock drop into it.

I still have 5 hours before i need to be home.

If any of you ever get near Racine let me know we can get together.