Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 10:05 PM

Joanne finds my lipstick

My wife Joanne has joined me on my outings for awhile now, She knows and has seen me suck off preston a black guy with a huge cock,and watched him as he fucked me in the ass with it. She has joined in on my meetings with jaimie too. While she was cleaning one day, she was going through my dresser and found my stash of lipstick. Some of the guys i have dated wanted me to wear it while i sucked them off.

She asked me what else I might have worn, i told her I had a red colored wig i sometimes wore too, and Stockings.

So I modeled them for her, placed my wig on and the stockings and I put my lipstick on, I cannot pass for a woman, but it made some of my dates hotter so i did it for them.

She thought that i looked cute, but could be made better, so she brought out her make up and applied it to my face. eye shadow, lash coloring and rouge, I didn't look like a clown, but still looked like a man wearing make up.

She immedaitly got on the phone and called one of her sisters over and had her look me over, now jeannete is younger than her about the same size as her but blonde, she is married to a black guy who is unemployed at the moment so he has lots of free time. I had not given much thought about telling jeannette and her husband about my dates, but apparently joanne had told her sister and and ofcourse she told her husband. jeannett looked at me and started to giggle, and asked Joanne what else were we into, joanne told Gus likes to suck cock and is pretty good at it and he likes to be fucked in the ass, she told her about our nights with Preston and what I had been doing with other men. Jeannette asked Joanne if she was serious and Jo nodde her head, and said "yes, he's a good little cock sucker". I sat there listening to them chatter away about me. "does he eat pussy?" jeannette asked "oh yeah he is good at that".

With that jeannette moved to the couch and said "do you mind if I find out, Sylvester doesn't" jo said "go ahead" Jeannette slid down her sweatpants and and she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy was completely shaved. She brought her feet up to the couch and spread her legs saying "Gussie its snack time" joanne looked at me and nodded.
I crawled over to Jeannete and and kneeled between her spread legs and started to look at her pussy, the lips were swollen and red and gaping a bit. She looke down at me and said "Go ahead slut eat me" i started licking her clit and tracing my tongue around her slit. As I stuck my tongue into her pussy I noticed she was very wet and juicy I delved my tongur further in as she pushed my head into her crotch, and I realized that she had some of her husbands cum in there from an early morning fuck. i sucked and licked her pussy as she squirmed and rode my face. i heard joanne talking on the phone to someone but i was busy slurping the cum from her sisiter's pussy.

After about 20 minutes of eating pussy and slurping cum, i heard a knock on the door, Joanne answered it and in walked Sylvester, jeannetes husband. Here I was on my knees with a wig on and stockings on lipstick and cum all over my face as my black brother in law walks in. "Joanne called and said to come on over" "whats this boy, you look like a sissy down there" jeannette said" he's having a snack, he just cleaned out my full pussy" " i haven't had my pussy eaten in years, and it felt good to feel a tongue inside me"

"Joanne says you like cum" Sly said I nodded "and that you like black cock" I nodded again. Sylvester unzipped his pants and dropped them to his ankles and stepped out of them. I saw his cock for the first time, I knew why jeannette's pussy was so red it was at least 9 inches lonf and thick as my wrist. "well slut come over here" On my knees I crawled over to him, his wife and mine watching me. "you like this " he sadi as he slapped it on my face, "yes" He kept slapping my face with his cock as I tried to catch it in my mouth. "well, lets see if you deserve it' "Lick my cock slut" I licked hid cock from base to head as it lay on my face. Swirling my tongue around the head and licking my way back to the base of it. He lifted his cock and said "lick my balls bitch' I licked his hailess balls, taking them into my mouth sucking them I heard the girls moaning I didn't care.

"suck it" i took the head of his cock into my mouth, and sucked it in, swirling my tongue around it. Using the flat of my tongue I slid as much as I could into my mouth. His hands went to my wig covered head and held it in place. I bobbed on his cock, the two sisters urging me on. From the corner of my eye i could see them rubbing their pussies. I could feel Sly's hands on my head forcing more of his cock into my mouth i had a good 5 inches in there and he kept pulling me towards him. he began fucking my mouth my eye waterd and Istarted to gag on his cock. His pre cum was filling my mouth and I had to swallow. I came up for air and Inoticed Joanne and Jeannette fingering each other. Sly pushed his cock back into my mouth and I went down as far as I could and he fucked it into my throat finally. as he thrusted his cock into my throat I felt his grip tighten on my head he hunched his hips up and started to bend his knees. I grabbed his ass and forced my mouth and throat open as far as I could. i could feel his dark pubic hairs on my nose and his grip on my head held me tight as he unleadshed his load into my throat. he kept hunching into my mouth as he shot his boiling cum into it, i swalloed some and I had some shoot out the sides. he kept my head glued to his cock until it was soft in my mouth.

I looked over at our wives and they were in a 69, eating each other, i had never given that much thought but i was as hard as a rock, "jerk off on them bicth' sly said So I straddled Joannes ass and jeannetes head and jerked my cock after only a few strokes I was shotting cum on both. My cum was dripping off of Joanne's ass onto jeannetes head. I squeezed out the last of it and sat down. My face and make up was a mess it was all covered with my brother in laws cum and our wives were covered with my cum and theres.

man now we hang out more together.