Thread: Getting caught
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 09:46 PM

Joanne likes to watch

late saturday night, after we had eaten and cleaned up, Joanne started to ask preston and I questions. She wanted to know what exactly we did. Preston told her " your husband likes to service black cock, he loves totatse cum" She looked at me and i said it was true, that i had been sucking preston and letting him fuck me for a little over a year. She asked how we had met nd I told her AFF.

She said she thought it was another woman, but never guessed it was Pres, I assured her that while I enjoyed pres very much and would continue to see him, i still loved her. She seemed ok with this, so we went had some tea, and sat and chatted with pres.

joanne finally asked if I would suck Pres off in front of her again, she wanted to see me take his cock all the way in my throat, I was up for that and so was Pres. he spread his legs and i kneeled between them, taking his cock into my hands, rollong it around and bringing it close to my face smelling his skin. I started kissing his groin area just above his cock, kissing his cock's length all the way to his head. I lifted his cock up, and licked my way along the bottom of it trailing my togue down his length. tasting him, I licked his balls, taking them into my mouth. Sucking them slowly, rolling my tongue around them. Joanne watched us fascinated by what i was doing, Preston had her sit next to him and he started to finger her wet pussy.

I was sucking his balls and I shifted a bit and pushed my tongue into his ass crack, licking at his asshole, "your husbands tongue is in my ass" He kissed Joanne and she moaned into his mouth. i licked his asshole making it wet, and i could feel the heat of his cock on the side of my face as it lay there. Joanne and he were making out his hands on her breasts, i could smell her and I knew she was wet. Preston got up and my tongue finally left his asshole. he laid down on the floor and told me to get between his legs and had joanne straddle his face. He started to eat her pussy and I sucked at his cock. joanne looked at me over her shoulder as she was being eaten.

I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, it was warm and velvety. I used the flat of my tongue and drooled on it. i bobbed on it, making sure i was as sloppy as I could, I was maoning into his cock stroking it, i could hear joanne moaning as she was riding Pres's face. i started to deep throat his cock taking in more, my cheeks bulged as it went in, i would hold my self down as long as I could come up gagging sometimes, i breathed through my nose and took it to it's base, I held it there for about 20 seconds or so before I couldn't breathe and I came up. Drool and pre cum rolled out of my mouth and i immediatly went back down. joanne had cum already and sat next to pres and watched me. i would hold it and come up for air, Pres's cock was all covered with spit and drool and pre cum.

"go ahead, put your hands on his head" joanne did as she was told, she placed her hands on the back of my head and Preston placed his over hers, they both guided my head on his shaft. I could hear joanne talking " Take his cock luv, suck his cum out for me" pres saying 'don't worry " " he will" I sucked as hard as I could, his cock was in my htroat and out again.

Preston's hips started to buck off the floor and he and Joanne tightened their grip on my head and forced it down on his cock i could hear Joanne giggle and Pres laugh out loud. " watch this' Pres said. he started to shoot deep into my throat his gizz filling my gullet until i couldn't breathe, i came up and cum exploded out of my mouth and onto his crotch. i swallowed what i could and they forced the head back into my mouth and he shotspurt after spurt into my mouth. i saw joanne's hand on his cock milking it into my mouth. " how is my little cocksucker" I didn't care I sucked his cum out of his dick and swallowed it.

Joanne and I licked it clean, and then we kissed sharing pres's cum.