Thread: The Dare Club
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Brooke looked at Mike as he walked into the room. He was looking her up and down like she was something he wanted to eat. She probably was. But she had an idea of her dare for him.

"Mike, sweetie," she said, walking up to him, kissing him on the lips. She pulled away after a long kiss and said, "Time for your dare."

"Bring it," he smiled.

"You know those two Asian girls who live two doors down?" she asked.

"The grad students, right?" asked Mike, his eyes twinkling. He had such an Asian fetish, and these girls were right up his alley. The girls were cute enough, but nerdy science grad students down at the medical center. They only said hi, nothing else, and that even with a strong accent. For all Brooke knew, they may not have know any more English than that.

"Yeah, those two," Brooke nodded, running her fingertips up and down over her bare breasts. She definitely had his full attention. Heck, she had Dave's and Ryan's too. "I need you to go to their apartment, knock on their door, and ask to use their phone to call me. Tell them you got locked out. And I need you to do it naked."

The other girls whistled appreciatively at the dare. Melissa gave Brooke a high five. She'd been very open about her appreciation of Mike's good looks. She'd enjoy seeing him nude.

Mike nodded, smiling, clearly liking the dare. He took off his shirt and shorts, turned his back to everyone, and dropped his boxers.

"C'mon," protested Samantha, "Let's see it!"

Mike turned, playfully covering his cock with both hands. But he was already semi-erect, and his cock was bulging out. He finally opened his hands, his cock bouncing, thick and long.

"Wow, you did say it was big!" Melissa laughed.

"Two cocks, two big ones," Kathy said appreciatively. "Just one more to see..."

"No problem, nurse Kathy," said Dave. "Just as soon as you show me that hot little body of yours."

"Dare you?" Kathy laughed.

"Dare you back," grinned Dave.

Kathy pulled her t-shirt over her head, breasts round in a lacy white bra, body tight underneath. She tossed the shirt to Dave. He dropped it and pulled off his own shirt, his body lean and muscular. He looked back at her. She stripped off her shorts and stepped out of them, wearing sheer white booty-shorts that matched her bra. Dave stripped out of his shorts a moment later, cock making a significant bulge in his boxers. Kathy smiled and took off her bra, her b-cup tits bouncing, nipples perky and pink. Dave took a moment to appreciate the sight, then pulled off his boxers, encouraged by all the girls cheering him on. He stood up, and Brooke stared in surprise at his cock. Melissa had said it was big, but...damn! He wasn't hard yet, but it still hung thick and long. She guessed it would be a solid ten-incher when he was hard. She was definitely going to find out.

Kathy also stopped and stared at it, eyes wide.

"C'mon, nurse," Dave laughed, "I'm sure you've seen plenty of cocks on the job."

"Not as big as that one," Kathy snorted. "At least, not white ones."

Everybody laughed at that. Kathy took another look, smiled, and then bent over, peeling off her booty-shorts. She stepped out of them and stood up, nude, looking Dave up and down while he admired her tight, petite body and her bare little pussy. His cock grew rapidly erect as he looked at her.

"Damn, Kathy," Samantha laughed. "Think you could fit that in? I'm pretty sure he'd like to give it a try..."

Kathy looked at her friend and cocked her head to the side, "Look who's talking? Just 'cause you've already had a cock up your pussy tonight..."

"And a damn nice one, too," Samantha said.

"Hey, time for Mike to get to his dare," Melissa said, walking up to him and putting her arm around his waist. She looked down at his cock and said, "But we don't want him going out there limp."

With that, she squatted down, rubbing her bare breasts down the front of his body. Mike looked at his girlfriend's roommate in awe. She grabbed his cock with both hands, stroking it. Getting him hard wasn't a problem. She slipped her mouth over his rapidly growing cock, sucking on him. Brooke looked at her friend sucking her boyfriend, and loved the sight. She was so horny. She was fucking someone tonight, and it didn't necessarily have to be Mike. Or even a guy, for that matter.

Everyone cheered as Melissa sucked on Mike's cock. After a minute, the brunette slipped her mouth off him and said, "Oooh! Pre-cum! Better stop though...our boy needs to go over there fully loaded."

"Get to it," said Brooke, slapping him on his bare ass and winking. Mike looked at the door uncertainly, the prospect of walking outside with a full hard-on a little intimidating. He took a deep breath, walked to the door, opened it, and exited the apartment.

"Think he'll do it?" Melissa asked, Brooke, standing up.

"Oh yeah," Brooke said.

"Now, I have a point to make," said Dave. "Everyone in here has something in common, except one person."

"That's true," said Kathy, looking at Samantha, who was the only one in the room wearing any clothing at all.

"Do you guys want to see me naked?" Samantha asked, toying with the waistband of her short skirt.

"Hell yes," said Ryan emphatically.

"Is it a dare?" Samantha asked.

"At this point?" Melissa scoffed. "No. We're all naked. Take it off, or we'll take it off for you."

"Come get it," Samantha winked.

Melissa, Brooke, and Kathy all moved at the same time. Samantha wasn't expecting that. She cried out, grabbing at her clothes. But with six hands on her, she didn't have a chance. The guys laughed and cheered as first her t-shirt came up over her head, pulled off by Kathy and Brooke. As she struggled to keep that, Melissa pulled off her skirt, leaving her nude save for her bra. Kathy got her hands on that quickly and unhooked it, and Samantha quickly gave up the fight, her hair tousled as she lay on the floor, nude, incredibly sexy, laughing hysterically.

"Damn!" she said. "You girls were about it!"

Mike made it to the Asian girls' apartment door without any of the neighbors coming outside. His cock was still semi-erect, despite his nerves. He'd never done this kind of thing before. Brooke was a wild girl, and he loved that, and he'd always suspected Melissa was wild, too. But he'd never been in a party like the one he was in today. He'd dreamed about shit like this, but never really thought it would happen.

He braced himself and knocked on the door. Fuck, he thought. What if they called the cops on him? What if they had boyfriends or friends over or something? He fought the urge to bolt back to Brooke's door. No way could he go back chickening out.

The door opened a few inches, stopped by the chain. One of the Asian girls looked out at him. She quickly looked down, and her eyes opened wide when she realized he was nude.

"Hey, sorry," he said quickly. "This is really embarrassing, but I got locked out of my friend's apartment, and she's not home. Could I use your phone to call her?"

"Why are you naked?" the girl asked in a thick accent. Chinese, he thought, but he couldn't be sure. She was damn cute, looking at him with those dark eyes.

"I leaned out the front door to see if her car was coming into the parking lot, and I stumbled," he said, cock stirring in his hands. She kept glancing down at him.

She closed the door, dashing his hopes. Then he heard the chain being moved, and the door opened. The girl stepped back, her roommate right behind her. They both looked at him with wide eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'm Mike," he said as the girl closed the door. "I'd offer to shake hands, but..."

The girl who'd let him in giggled, "It's okay. My name is Ling. This is my roommate, Mae."

Mae stuck out her hand quickly, nervously, then quickly covered her mouth with it and giggled. God, they were sexy. Both of the girls were wearing tight t-shirts and short shorts. They had slim bodies, both about Brooke's height, but both with maybe b-cup breasts.

"Can I use the phone?" he asked, glancing at it on the wall.

"Please, yes," said Mae, her accent as strong as Ling's.

He took his left hand off his cock, trying to cover his swelling manhood with just his right hand. There was no way. He managed to keep the head and his balls covered, but most of his thick shaft was exposed. The girls both opened their eyes wider at the sight, then covered their mouths and began whispering in chinese, or korean, or something to each other.

Mike cradled the phone between his shoulder and ear, smiling apologetically at the girls, but noticing that they weren't going anywhere, and they weren't exactly averting their eyes. He punched Brooke's number with his left hand. It rang once.

"Hello, who is it?" Brooke asked, laughing. He heard the others laughing in the background.

"Hey, it's Mike," he said, trying to sound like he was talking to just a casual friend. Not a girlfriend or anything. No, no commitments at all to scare off Ling or Mae. "I got locked out of your place. You gonna be home anytime soon?"

"Depends, lover," Brooke giggled. "Do you need rescuing?"

"No, not at the moment," he replied, looking Ling and Mae up and down. Damn they were hot. Looking at him. Whispering to each other. He wondered what they were whispering about. His cock swelled more. There was no way they wouldn't notice him getting bigger.

"Oooh, think you're going to get a threesome?" Brooke sounded genuinely intrigued.

"Depends on you," he said, trying not to be obvious about what he was discussing over the phone.

"I've got plenty of opportunities here," Brooke said. "And, uh, I get you back later, right?"

"You know it," he said.

"Then go for it," she said.

His cock grew rapidly. The girls stared at it openly, no longer whispering. Fuck, Brooke wanted him to go for it. He moved his hand off his cock, giving up as it grew fully erect. He said, "Okay, bye then." He hung up and said to Mae and Ling, "I'm really sorry about this. I mean, barging in, and then, uh, this."

"Oh, it's okay," Ling said. "We do research on the parasympathetic system."

Mike had no idea what she was talking about, but she wasn't kicking him out. In fact, she and Mae were taking in the view unabashedly.

"Uh, my friend isn't going to be able to get back for awhile. Uh, can I stay here 'til she gets back?" he asked.

"Sure," said Mae. "We'll get something to make us more even."

Again, Mike wasn't sure what she was saying, but he assumed the girls were going to get him some clothes. They disappeared around the corner, Mae whispering quickly to Ling. He watched them go, feeling his cock throbbing with desire. Either he was going to fuck the shit out of these two, or he was going to get back to Brooke. Or maybe Melissa. Or Kathy or Samantha. Fuck, all of those girls was hot.

Moments later, Ling and Mae reappeared. It was his turn to stare, wide eyes. Rather than get him something to wear, the two girls had changed. Ling stood in heels and a sheer pink babydoll that left virtually nothing to the imagination. Mae stood next to her in heels and a white silk slip that clung to her sexy body, hem not quite covering her pussy. Both girls were shaved bare. They were incredible.

"Do you like?" Ling asked.

"Oh, hell yes," Mike nodded.

"We like big American cocks," Mae said. "But yours is nicer than most."

They walked up to him, one on either side of him, took him by his hands, and led him into their bedroom.