Thread: The Dare Club
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:49 PM

The Dare Club

Brooke swore at the television, her voice joining the others filling the room. The Panthers were screwing it up...again! Jake Delhomme had overthrown Steve Smith, as usual, and the Saints had picked off the ball. Less than two minutes left in the first half, the Saints now with the ball at the fifty yard line, and the Panthers down, 14-10.

After the roar of disappointment had died down, the room immediately filled with chatter as everyone tried to break down what was wrong with the Panthers this year.

It was a good group of friends. Brooke and her boyfriend's, Mike's, lap on the the loveseat, Brooke looking good in Mike's white Steve Smith jersey and short black shorts. On the couch, Melissa was sitting on Dave's lap. Dave was a good friend since way back, and Melissa and he were always teasing each other. It was in good nature, because Melissa referred to Dave as a friend with benefits, and Dave had no problems with the deal. Also on the couch was Brooke's best friend from work, Ryan. Ryan was the baseball coach and a history teacher, 29 years old, the object of more than a few schoolgirl crushes. Ryan, unlike some of the other male teachers at school, was not about to sleep with one of the students. Brooke couldn't say the same for herself, but, dammit, it was different for a female teacher! And Jake and Brittany were 18.

On the wing chair sat Kathy, who was a nurse who also worked at the same bar as Melissa. Kathy was a hot, petite brunette, about the same size as Brooke but with smaller breasts. Samantha had been on the oversized chair with Kathy, but was now headed toward the kitchen to get some more beers. Brooke liked to watch Samantha walk. Samantha was a gorgeous, curvy law student who'd been friends forever with Kathy, and who, because of her easy humor and wild streak, was fast becoming one of Brooke's favorite people.

"That sucked," grumbled Mike.

"Cheer up, stud," Samantha said as she walked by, "They'll turn it around and make the playoffs."

"Fuck, they do that and I'll run around the apartment naked," said Ryan.

"Careful," giggled Brooke. "I'll hold you to it."

"Oh, you like dares, do you?" Mike said.

"Never turned one down yet," Brooke said boldly.

"Maybe you haven't had a good one, then," said Kathy.

"No," Melissa said, vouching for Brooke, "She's had some good ones."

"Really?" Mike asked. Brooke had only been dating him for a month, and hadn't let him in, quite yet, on all her escapades. But she had the feeling that Mike, who was very confident, might be more turned on than turned off knowing some of the things she'd done.

"Really," Brooke said.

"You'll take a dare now?" asked Samantha, returning with another round of beers.

Brooke shrugged, "Of course. But only if the game's fair. If you're going to give a dare, you have to be willing to take one."

"Oooh, sounds dangerous," Kathy laughed.

"It can get that way," Brooke said. "I mean, you have to have discretion, of course. No dares that can get you hurt, or that would make you do anything gross. But if all the dares are in good, clean, or dirty, fun...."

"So, what are you talking about, then," asked Dave. "A little dare pact? Take a dare, give a dare?"

"Yeah," said Melissa. "That sounds good. A dare pact. Give a dare to anyone in the club. But you have to be willing to take a dare to be in."

"A dare club...I like that," Kathy said. Dave, Samantha, and Ryan all nodded. Brooke could feel Mike's cock stiffen a little under her butt.

"Well, babe, you started talking shit to Ryan, I say he makes you be the first to walk the walk," said Mike. She looked at him, saw the grin on his face. He was putting her out there, seeing if she was for real, and, at the same time, letting her know he was okay with her being in this kind of game.

"Sounds fair to me," Melissa said, always ready to throw Brooke into the mix. "What do you say, Ryan?"

"I say, let's do this," Ryan laughed, drinking his beer and looking at Brooke, thoughtfully. "Brooke, I dare you to let me wear the Panthers jersey for the rest of the game."

Brooke scoffed at the timid dare, leaning forward and pulling the jersey over her head. She had a white bra on underneath. She twirled the jersey over her head, enouraging the whistles of the others in the room, then tossed it to Ryan. She wasn't surprised he hadn't gone for more. They were colleagues as well as friends, and her boyfriend was there, and Ryan just wasn't the pushy type. She was going to have to be the one to take it further.

She leaned back on Mike, at ease in her bra and short shorts, even though she was aware of Dave's gaze on her tits.

"My turn?" she asked.

"I'd say so," Kathy said, glancing at Ryan as he put the jersey on over his t-shirt. Ryan was a good looking guy, very fit, and the brunette had been checking him out all afternoon.

"Good," said Brooke. "Ryan, you like my jersey. I dare you to put on my shorts."

Ryan laughed, "I can't fit in those!"

Brooke pulled at the waistband of her shorts, showing how much they stretched. They'd fit around his slim waist. But they'd be way too short on him. She said seductively, "You'll certainly have to take off your jeans." She thought of the white v-string she was wearing under the shorts and felt her pussy get wet at wearing so little in front of everyone.

The girls shouted at Ryan to get on with it. He did, standing up gamely and unbuttoning his jeans, then stripping out of them. He had nice legs, runner's legs, and Brooke could tell that the cock in his boxers was a hefty one. She stood up, bending over with her ass right in front of Mike and stripping off the shorts. She looked back at him, saw the big smile on his face as he stared at her perky ass and her twat, only partially concealed by her v-string. She was loving being so daring, not just in front of Mike, but in front of Dave (who was a hottie, himself) and, particularly, Ryan, who she saw at work every day.

She stood up and tossed her shorts to Ryan. He caught them, staring at her tiny v-string panties.

"Ooh, Fredericks? Flowers and Vines style?" Kathy asked, the petite brunette, grinning broadly at her Brooke in her matching bra and panties.

"You shop Fredericks too, huh?" asked Brooke, turning in a circle so everyone could the front and back of the little thong in detail.

"Yeah, of course," Kathy laughed.

Samantha said to Ryan, "C'mon, coach, hurry it up!"

Ryan awkwardly put one foot, then the other, into Brooke's short shorts. He pulled them up, having to stretch them to get them up his muscular thighs. His boxers were bunching and getting in the way.

"Lose the boxers!" suggested Melissa.

"Keep the boxers on," countered Dave.

But the girls overruled him, all of them demanding that Ryan lose the boxers, Brooke making the most noise of all. Ryan at last relented, turning his back to them and stripping out of the boxers and shorts. Mike buried his face in Brooke's back, Dave in Melissa's titties (which she gamely turned toward him). Kathy and Samantha, on the same side of the room as Ryan, leaned over to see around his hip, and Brooke's curiosity was intensified when she saw the way their eyes got wide.

Ryan pulled up the shorts, still struggling, but having an easier time with the boxers off. Brooke and Melissa laughed at the sight of the shorts stretched tight across his ass. He turned, blushing, holding his hands down in front of his crotch. The shorts were pulled low in front of him.

"Move the hands!" Melissa demanded.

Ryan slowly did as he was told, and Brooke stared at the sight. His dick and balls were stretching the fabric in front, the shorts too short to hold him in fully. His thick cockhead and part of his shaft was hanging out. And, with all the girls looking at him, he was getting bigger.

"Jeez, that looks painful," said Kathy sympathetically, looking directly at his manhood. "Good job, Ryan, now take those shorts off before you cut off circulation to parts that you definitely don't want to lose."

"Well, damn, Kath, you can always use those nursing skills and give him mouth to...er...something," Samantha teased her.

"Don't think I wouldn't," Kathy said.

"Ooh...I think she wants a dare," Samantha laughed.

Ryan's cock apparently wanted some oral resuscitation, because it grew bigger fast. He swore, "Fuck, these have got to go!" Without hesitating, he pulled the shorts off and stood up, exposing his cock. It stood erect in front of him, right in front of Kathy. He was fully hard. Brooke guessed him to be a good eight inches, and thick from head all the way down.

"Damn, Ryan!" Brooke said.

Mike smacked her ass playfully and said, "Hey, what have I got, a teeny weeny?"

"No sugar," Brooke said quickly, turning and kissing him. "You're good, baby."

"Okay, nurse Kathy," said Samantha. "I dare you to give Ryan a little mouth to cock resuscitation. Make sure he's not injured."

Kathy rolled out of the chair, getting to her knees in front of him. Everyone was looking at them. Kathy brushed her dark hair back, looking sexy in her tight t-shirt and shorts, and she looked up at him. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock.

Then she looked at Samantha and said, "Remember, sweetie, I get to give you a dare next."

Samantha sat down in the chair, apparently digesting that thought as Kathy opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head of Ryan's hard cock.

To be continued...