Thread: My First Story
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2001, 08:07 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I grabbed the dildo that my wife was using earlier and lowered Melissa to the ground beside my wife and Justine. As they were enjoying each others pussy's I started to rub the dildo all over Melissa's pussy.

I started rubbing that dildo up and down her wet pussy. getting it nice and lubed. She started moaning as her lips spread and I dipped it in just a bit. Not enough to enter, but enough to get it nice and wet. As I placed it between her lips with the tip sticking up in the air, i started to massage her tits and nipples.

She started moaning with the feel of my hands on her nipples. Then I lifted her up a bit and pushed the dildo into her ass. She squeeled in surprise, but accepted the dildo into her ass. By this time my cock was nice and hard again.

Justine and my wife came almost at the same time, their moans louder then Melissa's. Justine looked over at me, my wife's juices all over her face and saw what I was about to do. She let out a little gasp then urged me on. My wife then looked over and giggled like a school girl.

I was positioning my erect cock into Melissa's wet pussy and pushing the dildo into her ass. Justine and my wife disengaged from each other and moved to the ground to help me out. Christine grabbed the dildo and started pushing it in faster. Justine grabbed my cock and moved it into Melissa's pussy. The feeling was great, she was even tighter now with the dildo up her ass.

I pound away into her pussy as Christine fucked her ass and Justine started to suck on her tits. The image was great and I was in heaven. Then....