View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I squatted down behind Winston, sliding my hands up between his strong legs. Marie had her legs lock around his hips. I couldn't blame her for wanting to get right to the point with Winston. I wrapped my right hand around his cock and angled his shaft up into Marie's sweet pussy. She moaned as he entered her. I smiled, caressing his balls with my left hand. I kissed his buttocks softly, licking them, enjoying the taste of his sweat. I felt Marie's pussy push against my right hand as she came down further on him. I let go of his cock, stroking his balls now with both hands. Her legs brushed against the top of my head. His hands gripped her ass, holding her up, letting her move up and down on him, controlled by her toned legs.

I moved around them, behind Marie, and I resumed stroking Winston's balls as she rode him. I moved one hand along his balls to his shaft, then to Marie's pussy, and then to her ass. I slipped a finger into her sphincter, probing her rear while Winston fucked her. Marie began to breathe in sharp gasps of ecstacy.