Thread: The School Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 04:47 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)

Grasping his balls tightly in her fist, Vicki squeezed them roughly and accepted his stream of semen on her tongue. As he pulled on her nipples, he glanced down and was surprised to see that while she was blowing him, Vicki had snaked her free hand under her skirt and up between her thighs. The cloth of her dress was billowing across her lap as her hand moved. She continued to masturbate as his climax peaked and his penis began to shrink and slide from her lips. As soon as his prick popped from her mouth, and before Vicki could say anything, he dropped to his knees in front of her and wrapped his arms around the girl's naked torso.

She still had one had between his legs squeezing his balls as he held her bare chest against him and squeezed her warmly as her fingers move from his balls to his prick. He heard her sigh slowly and he held her tight. 'Oh, Vicki, what can I say?' he sighed in her ear. 'What can I say?' he repeated. 'Hmmm' she breathed in response. 'I don't know what you can say but I know what you can do' He pulled his head back to look at her face. 'What? What do you want?' he asked. 'Can you do that to me?' she purred, nudging her knees against his. 'You want me to eat you?' he grinned. 'Can you do that? Can you put your mouth on, on my' she stammered. 'On your pussy?' he finished her question for her.

'Get up' he replied, standing up and holding out his hand to help her to her feet. He moved Vicki backwards to the bed and she sat down on the edge, her young breasts flushed from the excitement. With a light touch on her bare shoulder, he moved onto her back on the bed with her legs hanging off the side. Slipping his hands beneath her dress, he lifted her skirt up to her waist. 'Lift your bottom up, sweetie,' he directed. Vicki pressed her feet to the floor to raise her buttocks from the mattress. Quickly, he lowered both hands to her hips and slipped a finger into the waist of her panty. She held her buttocks up, and he smoothly pulled her panty down her thighs. His blood pounding in his ears, he paused for a moment and stared at her naked pussy. He could see the split of her lips beneath her naked mound at the bottom of her groin, and he wanted to get her legs apart fast.

After flinging her panty down to her ankles, he reached down with one hand and tossed them aside. He slipped his other hand under Vicki's right thigh. Lifting her leg, he also pushed it to the side. When he'd disposed of her panty, he quickly raised her other thigh and pushed them apart. Her breasts naked, Vicki lay on the bed with her dress shoved up to her waist and her panty stripped off, her slim thighs spread wide apart, and her heels clinging to the edge of the bed. He paused again, gazed down at her wide open crotch, and stared at her pink lips and glistening pussy. She looked up at him with glazed eyes, her face warm, flushed, and covered with an eager smile.

The process of him preparing her had deeply aroused her. 'Are you going to put your mouth on my pussy now?' she asked, her voice small and husky. 'Is that what you want?' he asked. She moaned as deep guttural sound of affirmation as he knelt between her legs, his hands on the bed. 'You want me to eat you?' She nodded again. 'Yes. Yes, I want you to eat me' she cried. He leaned over her crotch, reaching down with his fingertips to lightly stroke the back of her thighs, raising goose bumps on her bare flesh. The scent of her aroused pussy rose to his nose. 'Yes. Yes, that's what I want. I want you to eat me' she cried, her legs shaking beneath his hands. He placed his hands on both Vicki's knees and pressed them gently apart and downward, flattening the girl's widely spread legs on the mattress with her feet touching his knees. Her crotch was stretched open beneath him, her pink lips glistening with moisture beneath her pussy.

Sweeping his fingers lightly along the inside of her thighs, he drew his hands toward her naked crotch and her body shivered in anticipation. The flesh of her thighs twitched as his fingers passed along and finally moved over her naked pubic mound. 'Ohhh' she moaned. Vicki's mouth hung open limply and she gave a small squeal as his hands touched her pussy lips and parted them briefly. He worked the fingertips of one hand into her warm flesh, massaging her lower groin all around her pubic mound. He probed around her pussy lips with his other hand, locating and tickling her stiffened clitoris and probing between her lips. Her breath caught and her legs shuddered as he gently pinched her clit. He took her lips between his thumb and forefinger, and squeezed her labia together, causing Vicki's whole body to shake with excitement. He bent forward, lowering himself over her crotch. 'Ohhhh' Vicki moaned softly as he pushed his middle finger between her pussy lips against her clit.

Her hips flexed slightly and he flicked his finger to the centre of her pussy, her hands lay limply beside her on the bed. As he pressed his mouth to her inner thigh a few inches below her crotch, he pushed his finger downward, sliding it partially into Vicki's wet and inviting hole. She moaned again, more loudly this time, her voice squeaky and breathy, as he kissed her thigh, licking her shaking flesh and moving his lips ever upward. He pushed his finger further down, slipping two knuckles into her, savouring the thickly textured feel of the inside of her young pussy. He wiggled his finger inside her and brought his mouth to the silky junction of her thigh and crotch.

Sliding his digit firmly and slowly, he pushed his middle finger all the way into her, and Vicki groaned loudly. Deep within her pussy, his fingertip poked at her cervix and his remaining fingers pressed tightly against her naked crotch. 'Oohhhh' she groaned, thrusting her naked hips from side to side beneath his manipulating hands. She thrashed her hands about on the bed beside her. He finally moved his mouth directly onto Vicki's pussy and tasted her dripping juices. Her entire body shuddered with excitement as he swept his tongue back and forth between her lips while wiggling his embedded finger. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51