View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

A couple of the seniors walked over and decided that they would take over. They told Hermione to get up and let them take Harry's and the Professors's place. They grabbed her and told her that she was about to get the fucking of her life. They had waited a long time for this opportunity. They got on both sides of Hermione and filled both her holes at the same time. Hermione wailed with pleasure. "Oh yes, fuck my ass and pussy. Just like that. Your cocks are so big. Oh, I'm being stretched out. Keep fucking."
Harry was a little disappointed that it was not him causing Hermione's pleasure. He felt a pang of jealousy. However when the Professor started sucking him, he felt pretty good. His cock swelled in her mouth and soon she stopped and bent over pulling her ass cheeks apart. "I want to feel youer cock in my ass Harry. Pump my asshole full of your hot cum." Harry looked down and could not resist the opening before him. He plunged his cock in to the hilt. As he was pumping the Professor's ass, he looked over at Hermione. The two seniors were changing places. Harry could see their swollen cocks and did not know how Hermione could fit them inside her. They were both about 10 inches long and very thick. Soon however both of them were buried inside again. "Man, she is one great fuck," one of them said. "I don't know how much longer I can last." Hermione screamed at them, "Cum in me at the same time. I want my pussy and ass to be filled by your hot cream." The seniors pumped a little harder and then moaned that were cumming. Hermione was screaming that she was cumming too. Harry decided that he would not hold back any longer and starting filling the Profesor's ass with his cum. This did it for the Professor because she too anounced that she was cumming. As the five of them calmed down the guys pulled out exhausted and lay back trying to catch their breath. Hermione and the Professor looked at each other and decided that they were not finished. They got down on their sides and starting licking each others pussy. The professor could taste the freshly deposited sperm in Hermione's pussy. She licked harder and stuck her tongue in deeper to get at more of the cum inside. Meanwhile Hermione decided that she would like a taste of Harry's cum so she put her head a little lower finding the Professor's ass. She licked around outside for awhile getting the droplets that had seeped out. She then stuck her tongue in as far as it would go. She could really taste that Harry had left a big load inside. She licked up as much as she could when she felt her ass being invaded by the Professor's tongue. This caused her to orgasm again which she hadn't expected so soon. Harry noticed this and put his tongue on Hermione's pussy to get the juice that was now flowing. Hermione totally lost it and sreamed at Harry to get out of the way. Harry did not know what she meant until a gush of pee spurted out full force catching Harry totally unaware. Harry pulled his mouth off and watched Hermione pissing for all she was worth. Harry leaned back down andcovered her pussy with his mouth. He drank up the rest of her golden shower until she had stopped. Everyone seemed a bit tired at the end of all of this and the Professor announced that everyone should go back to their rooms and try and figure out how to get out of the spell that they were under. They all left feeling tired and worn out. They all crawled into their own beds not knowing what the future would be like.