View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

They found the professor in her room reading. They walked in and asked her if the spell had been broken. "Unfortunately not. I'm trying to find some spell that will counteract it but haven't been successful yet. "Are you two ok?" Yes we're fine, but a little tired," Harry answered. "It seems the spell is all over the whole school." At this point a breeze went through the room and Harry asked what was going on. "I'm afraid the spell is being reintroduced for some reason, " said the Professor. We need to try and fight it. It was at this point that the Professor saw Hermione. "What happened to you Hermione?" "Harry did this, " she replied. "You look incredible, but Harry, I don't think it's such a good idea." The longer the Professor looked at Hermione the harder it was to stay unaffected. "Hermione, take off your top. I want to see what they really lok like." Hermione wasn't sure but some force ahd taken hold of her again. She removed her top and both Harry and the Professor were stunned. Her new breasts were gorgeous. Both Harry and the Professor were over taken by the spell by now. They both leaned over and grabbed a breast and put their mouth around it. Hermione could not believe the pleasure she felt. Her breasts had never felt this good. At this moment many of their classmates walked in to find Harry and the Professor each sucking at Hermione's breasts. They could not believe their own eyes. They decided to lend a little helping hand. (....)