View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 12:54 PM

I continue pumping his cock until his body starts shaking. I tell him how badly I want him to cum in my mouth, finally he starts... I start swallowing down every stream... continually licking his head and looking up at him. I stand up, grab his face in my hands and kiss him deeply sliding my tongue in his mouth letting him taste himself... Gary is so fucking sexy, he grips me tightly to him and kisses me with a passion that is hard to describe...

He takes my bottoms off and throws them aside, he guides me to the edge of the hot tub and has me sit up on it. I feel his hands start searching up me, soon I feel his mouth as well... I feel his tongue slowly licking up me and I can't help but gasp and moan quietly. As he continues to pleasure me, I am completely taken away. I look down at him and just see his eyes staring up at me. I spread my legs further to see the expression on his face, and that just causes him to go deeper in... I throw my head back and moan. I have never been treated like this before, I have never had someone this good between my legs. Before I know it I can hardly stay on the edge of the hot tub. I am thrashing about and experiencing the most amazing orgasim I have EVER HAD... I am screaming my little head off as I feel my body shuddering... "Oh MY GOD!!! YES!!! YES!!!" I ride my orgasim out and finish with an amazing end.

I look down at Gary and I see this glazed grin that makes me giggle, I slide off the edge and back into the water wrapping myself around him, I kiss him deeply tasting myself on him... "oh gawd Gary... I want you... I want you to take me right now..." I feel like there is fire inside me, my pussy is still spasiming and needs to have his cock inside it. I pull him to the stairs of the hot tub giving him small kisses as I lead him. I suddenly turn around, climb up the stairs a little ways and bend over them. I glance back at him grinning. When I turned around to see him, I turned so he could see me pulling and tugging on my hard nipple. My other hand had drifted down to my pussy and started playing with my clit, he could see my fingers fondleing and probing myself. I started to quietly moan... "Take me Gary... Take me... I need you now..."

I continue playing with myself while pleading with him, moans start escaping my body as I do. I wanted him right then and there... I needed to feel that hard cock deep inside me...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...