View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 07:22 PM

Rollie

The smell of fresh brewed coffee roused Rollie out of his sleep. At first he was confused wondering who would be making coffee. Then it came back to him ‘Susan’. He turned too looked at the empty place next to him, the happenings of the night before coming back to him. He had talked to her badly he thought, and hoped that she wasn’t upset with him.

She walked into the bedroom carrying two mugs of coffee just then, dressed in one of his shirts. The sight of her dressed in his shirt, with her shapely legs protruding below the tails was somewhat erotic. He took the coffee offered him and sipped at it. Rollie’s cock began to stiffen not only from the sight of her, but he hadn’t taken his morning piss yet.

“Ya know Rollie, I was thinking I would make you a nice, big breakfast this morning, but I figured we should first work up a bit of an appetite,” Susan said, taking the coffee from him.

“And just what did ya have in mind,” asked Rollie with a grin. Stripping the blanket back, exposing his hard cock.

Actually a huge breakfast did sound good, flapjacks, half a dozen eggs, bacon. But she had whetted his appetite for more than food.

Susan swung her legs over Rollie straddling him. She still wore his flannel shirt, but nothing else.

“Well today, I’m gonna ride you, cowboy,” Susan said as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock.

As she sat atop his cock, Rollie wetted his fingers to reached down and delight her clit with them. She seemed to enjoy the double pleasure as she fucked him and he worked his fingers around her clit.

“Oh god…you ‘re so hard…” gasped Susan.

Rollie watched her tits bounce up and down inside his shirt. There was something exciting about a woman in a mans clothes. She leaned forward and kissed him then began to bite at his neck and ear. She reminded him of a coyote pup he had once had that bite at him the same way.

“I think I’m going to cum on your dick. Oh God,” she cried.

Rollie continued to work her clit hard as he felt her orgasm flood over his cock and down the crack of his ass. He hadn’t put much effort into her orgasm, except for his fingering, she had done most of the work herself. She sat back up, his hard cock still deeply imbedded in her as she gently rotated her hips on top of him. He reached over and picked the coffee mug up and took a couple of sips as she finished herself off on him. She opened her eyes and looked down at him.

“You didn’t cum,” she said curiously taking the mug from his hand and sipping the brew.

He placed his hands on her bare thighs and caressed her skin gently, smiling up at her.

“I thought maybe I would feed you breakfast in bed,” he said shyly, hopefully.

She grinned devilishly over the top of the coffee mug before handing it back to him. She pushed straight up off his cock, releasing it from her tight sheath. It slapped wetly against his bare belly. She moved down his legs toward the end of the bed. She licked him from the base of his cock to the head, her eyes looking up at him. She tired to clean her cum off his cock with her tongue before moving down and taking his balls into her mouth. She gently rolled them around with her tongue, gently sucking on his sac. Rollie tried to set the mug of coffee back on the night stand but spilled half of it in the attempt.

“Oh fuck,” he murmured his whole body trembling at the sensation.

She reached up and held his cock at the base, releasing his balls from her mouth. She ran her tongue slowly around and around the swollen head before sucking it into her mouth. She held just the gland between her tight lips and slowly pulled her mouth off it sucking the whole time. She tried to push her tongue into the opening at the end before sucking it back in her mouth.

“Turn around,” Rollie gasped. “I want to eat you too.”

Susan walked her knees around the bed, never taking his cock from her mouth. She raised her leg to go over Rollie’s head and he picked her up and positioned her over him. He nuzzled his face into her wet cunt, lapping at her sweet juices, tasting her cum. She lowered her head letting his cock slid all the way into her mouth, the tip banging against the back of her throat.

“Oh fuck,” Rollie mumbled into her pussy.

He began to work his hips up and down, fucking into Susan’s face. He licked the length of her slit, from her clit to her asshole. He tried to push his tongue into her rectum but she was too tight. He placed his lips tight against her sweet pink hole and sucked her. he could feel his cum begin the ascent up his cock, she too knew it was coming by the swelling of his cock head. She held just the head in her mouth, her lips clamped tightly around it as her hand flew up and down the length of his throbbing cock. His cum exploded in her mouth as she jacked him off, swirling her tongue around his cock head. Each time he tried to push into her mouth she just moved with him, she wanted all of his cum in her mouth not down her throat. Rollie continued to suck her ass, lost in the delirium of her mouth/hand action. His orgasm ebbed to a slow pulsing throb as she slowed her hand.

He released her ass and his head falling back into the pillow. His cock was still rigid with his piss hard-on and she continued to jack him off. He reached down and pulled her face off his cock and pulled her body back over his. She slid down his chest and belly, her pussy leaving a wet slick trail as she went. He reached down and guided his cock into her cunt once again as she lay back against him. He ripped the front of the shirt open, exposing her tits to his hands. He grabbed her tits as he began to fuck her wet cunt again. She turned her head sideways, panting, a dribble of her spit and his cum running out the corner of her mouth. Rollie rose up and licked it off her mouth. She turned her head farther and their lips met in a cum coated kiss. His hand slipped down to finger her clit once more. She sat upright on him, grabbing both her tits and squeezing hard, her hips rocking back and forth on top of his. They both exploded in a mutual orgasm this time, Rollie slamming his cock into her as she pushed down hard against him. They both tensed as the orgasm washed through them. It seemed an eternity passed before either breathed, and then with a gasp Susan collapsed back on Rollie’s chest, panting.

“Ma’am,” Rollie whispered, his hard rigid cock still buried deep in her. “I have to piss really bad.”