View Single Post
Old 09-28-2003, 01:51 PM

Day 2

Sunlight was brightly shinning into the room. As Susan open her eyes she became aware that she wasn’t in her own bed. The memory of the previous day’s events came rushing back to her.

“Well didn’t you prove yourself to be quite an animal last night,” thought Susan, smiling at the Rollie who was still lost in his dreams. She had had a suspicion that Rollie had an edge and he had certainly proved it the previous night. She giggled softly remembering how Rollie had initially seemed almost nervous around her.

And yet Rollie had seemed to sense that it wasn’t a soft gentle love that she had needed. Just the memory of the hard fucking she got last night was enough for a dampness to start between Susan’s legs. And though Susan was tempted to lie there and let her fingers explore the wetness she felt between her legs, she decided instead that she should get out of bed and make this man some coffee. She slid out from under the covers, and wrapped her naked body in one of Rollie’s flannels that had been hanging on the back of a chair.

In the kitchen, she busied herself with hunting down the can of Folgers and coffee filters, and then left the pot to brew. As she filled 2 mugs with the steaming coffee, she could hear Rollie begin to stir in the other room. He must have been woken by the smell of coffee.

As Susan walked into the bedroom, Rollie was lying on his back, his hands up behind his head. His eyes roamed over her bare legs.

“Good morning Rollie, I made you some coffee,” Susan said, “This should help you wake up.”

“Thanks ma’am,” Rollie said, sitting up against the headboard of his bed, and taking his coffee in hand.

As Susan and Rollie sipped their coffee in silence, Susan let her eyes again survey the man in front of her. She giggled when she realized not only was Rollie waking up, but so was the member between his legs. This was one thing Susan just loved about men; they always woke up ready.

“ Ya know Rollie, I was thinking I would make you a nice, big breakfast this morning, but I figured we should first work up a bit of an appetite,” Susan said. She reached over and took the mug of coffee from his hand and placed it on the nightstand by the bed.

“And just what did yer have in mind,” asked Rollie with a grin. As he said this he pulled the blankets off him, exposing his hard cock.

Susan swung her legs over Rollie straddling him. She still wore his flannel shirt, but nothing else.

“Well today, I’m gonna ride you, cowboy,” Susan said as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock.

Susan couldn’t help but moan as she felt Rollie’s hardness sink into her. She sat full on his cock, burying every inch inside her pussy. Her cunt was still pretty dry so it clung tightly to Rollie’s cock. She rolled her hips on his hardness knowing that soon she would be wet enough to glide up and down the length off his shaft.

Rollie brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them. Then he reached down, and searched out her clit. As he rubbed her button, Susan’s juices began to flow. Rollies cock became slick and smooth. Susan began to slide herself up and down Rollies cock. Susan delighted in the dual sensation of having a hard cock penetrate her, while having her swollen clit massaged.

“Oh god…you ‘re so hard…” gasped Susan. She was riding Rollie relentlessly now. Her large tits, nipples erect, bouncing up and down. Susan started to shake with the intensity of feeling.

With Rollie still inside her, Susan leaned in over him. She was close enough to kiss him. She gave him a hot, wet kiss and then started to lightly bite his neck, and nipple his ear.

“I think I’m going to cum on your dick. Oh God,” she cried. She reached her climax, gasping and writhing as the feeling washed over her whole body in glowing waves.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"