View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 08:12 PM

“My name is Susan, sir. Susan White. And I sure do appreciate you stopping to help me like this,” she said. Quickly assessing her situation she could see she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter. What this man Rollie was saying made sense anyways. She needed some place to stay the night until she could call the garage.

Rollie seemed like a nice enough guy, and Lord knows he was sexy. Besides Susan knew there were worse ways than on Rollie’s coach to spend the night. “This sure is a predicament I’ve gotten myself into. I think I might need to take you up on your offer,” she said, apologetically looking up into Rollie’s face. Her stomach tightened when he responded with the most devilish grin she’d ever seen. She had the urge to just kiss that grin right off his face. “Let me just grab my purse,” she said, turning her back on Rollie.

Susan opened the car door, bent over, and leaned into her car to grab her purse. She could feel Rollie’s eyes on her ass, so she added a wiggle for good measure. Standing up she slung her purse over her shoulder and faced him. She was a little surprised to see that he made no attempt to hide the fact he had just been checking out her body. Instead he continued his visual inspection of her. His eyes inched their way up from her feet, stopping between her legs. Standing there by the side of the highway, Susan felt her panties dampen. Rollie’s eyes slowly moved up her exposed belly, again resting, but this time on her breasts. She suddenly became aware of her nipples standing erect in response to the cooling desert air. She now wished she was wearing more than this thin spaghetti-strap top.

By the time Rollie’s eyes met hers, Susan was as flustered as a virgin schoolgirl catching her first naughty glimpse of someone’s manhood. This is a feeling she definitely had not experienced in some time. The guys Susan typically entertained were the ones who turned into flustered school children when she turned on the charm. Rollie was sexy, yes, but he also was uncannily straightforward in his demeanor. Susan was sensing this stranger had an edge. She was nervous but also excited as to where this could all lead.

Rollie cleared his throat, which snapped Susan back to reality and her dire situation. “I’m ready now. And I’m starving. I think that pizza is just what I need,” she giggled. With a smirk, she walked to Rollie’s truck and jumped in.

Rollie wasn’t lying when he said he lived just a few miles away. Susan and Rollie arrived at his house within minutes. Despite the house’s proximity to the interstate, Susan was amazed at just how isolated Rollie’s residence was. It was a lone ranch house situated on hundreds of acres of cattle country. She turned to Rollie and asked, “So do you live here all by your lonesome?”