View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 08:38 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Lily sank into the bright white leather chair that was as soft and supple as the skin on her inner thighs. All eyes turned to stare at her and the only sound in the room came from the soft voice singing in the background. Her head spun trying to focus on what he had just said. Teaching assistant? Her? Lily felt his large hand gently push her head down towards her knees. "Breathe Lily."

"Candy, get a glass of water, “he said. An exasperated sigh and painted electric blue toes walk past her and out of the room. "What's wrong with her?" Missy asked in a voice that sounded like a dog's squeaker toy. Lily attempted to lift her head, but Professor London kept his fingers firmly in place.

A crystal glass clinking with ice and water suddenly appeared in front of Lily's nose and a husky voice dripping in Southern honey said, "Here a go sugar"

"Thank you." Lily whispered as his hand lifted from her head. She took two sips of the cool water and again tried to stand up. "I really should be going."

“ Stay." He ordered. Lily didn't care for orders, yet for some reason Prof London had a knack for getting what he wanted. Last semester had more than proved his power of persuasion, and now with this new declaration of teaching assistant, Lily was going to have to do something fast.

He turned to his nephew and the girl with the squeaky voice. "Fred, I'm glad you and Missy stopped by."

Not missing that particular look in his uncle's eye, Fred quickly snatched up Missy's hand! "Sure thing Uncle Silas. Missy and I were just on our way out."

"Nice to meet you Miss....Lily." And with that they were gone.

"Candy, weren't you on your way out, too?" The big breasted girl stood her ground for a moment giving him a clear look of defiance before bending down to slip on a pair of a cream colored Uggs that had been lying next to the sofa. "Sure thing, sugar."

She straightened up and pulled down her tight purple T-shirt exposing more cleavage than was decent. She looked at Lily and with another smile that seemed weighted with secret knowledge, opened her mouth as if to say something, but with a quick glance at Professor London turned and walked out of the room.

They were alone with only the music.

"I shouldn't have come here."

"Nonsense, I invited you."

"Look, I appreciate the offer to be your TA, but I really can't accept."

"Yes, you can and you will. You're exactly who I want."

Lily's pulse raced at that statement. It was a known fact that Prof London never gave compliments. And before Lily could respond his fingers gently gripped her forearm and turned her toward the large glass and steel staircase. He smiled at her and Lily's resolve to argue with him vanished.

"Come on, I want to show you the statue."

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking