View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 08:14 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Her hand froze in front of the brass knocker as she reached for the large ring hanging from the lion's mouth. Her thoughts exploded with the realization of what she was about to do as she stared into the lion’s cold eyes.

"Did you really think he meant for you to just drop by?"

“ Yes," she silently whispered to the lion, not believing it herself. She could feel her pulse race and reached up to tug at the heavy winter scarf suddenly wrapped too tightly around her slender throat. Her mind raced back to last week. That day when he had smiled into her eyes and just as casually as one would comment on the weather said, "Drop by and take a look whenever you want." And with that, she had a personal invitation.

But what if he hadn't really meant it? People say things all the time they don't really mean. Like, "let's have lunch" or "call me sometime." They are polite pleasantries and both parties know that follow-up is not required.

But he had meant it. Hadn’t he? He had smiled right at her! He wasn't even looking at the rest of them. Just at her!

She glared at the lion with a renewed determination, raised the brass ring, and hit the door with three solid thuds. "Hang on!" His deep baritone voice rang out and she half turned ready to flea down the brownstone steps just before hearing the latch turn and the door swing open.

And there he stood, looking at her with a flash of confusion and then a slow smile spreading up to settle into his hazel eyes.

“Good afternoon Lily.”

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking