View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 07:33 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 18

The first part of this story is Lyn’s recollection as told to me after we had some fun.
Lyn met up with some workmates for drinks last week, they were celebrating a birthday of one of the ladies turning 50. She was divorced, had 2 kids and was trying to find a new man. Lyn said she started asking her questions about her divorce and Samantha (Sam) told Lyn that her husband was constantly asking her to have a threesome with another woman and she wasn’t into that but said she would try with another man, but her husband said no way, he didn’t want to see her suck and fuck another man but wanted to see her lick pussy and see her pussy getting licked while he fucked the other woman, he also said he knew someone from his work that might be interested. This got her thinking he was having an affair and sure enough she caught him in bed with the workmate one day after coming home early, so that was that she divorced him.
Lyn asked how long it has been since she had sex, Sam said with a man 2 yrs but admitted to playing with her vibrator at least once a week. Lyn then told her that it’s obvious she needs a proper fuck and Sam agreed. They continued drinking and around 11pm I get a call to pick her up and we will be dropping off some of the girls.
I got to the club 15 mins later and saw that all the girls were pretty much toasted, one of the girls jumped in front with me saying she would be first to dropped off. Lyn, Sam and another girl jumped in the back. I dropped off the first girl the 15 mins later the second, Sam was next to get dropped off and we had about a 20 min drive to her place, I asked Lyn if she wanted to get in the front she replied “no I’ll stay in the back with Sam”.
Lyn then started to tell me about Sam and how she hadn’t had proper sex for 2yrs, Sam then told Lyn to shush that was a secret, lyn said not to worry he won’t say anything. She then started to ask Sam why she didn’t want to have sex with a woman, Sam appeared to get embarrassed and stutted to say she hadn’t thought about it but had imagined having a different man to her husband especially when she played with her toy. Lyn then said that she thought that it was about time that Sam had some fun, Sam said what do you mean, Lyn said wait and see.
We pulled up at Sam’s house and Lyn suggested we come in for a nightcap, Sam said sure come on in. Sam poured some drinks, wine for her and Lyn and a scotch for me. I suppose it didn’t take too long before Sam said she needed to go to bed, which I’m pretty sure was meant for us to leave, but Lyn just sure, grabbed Sam’s hand and led her to the bedroom, of course I followed. As soon as they got there Lyn started to kiss Sam and play with her tits, Sam was a little shocked at first but soon realised she was enjoying the attention, not to mention the booze affect that had kicked in.
Lyn helped Sam out of her clothes and then stripped off herself, I was in the doorway watching my wife seduce her friend. Sam was about 165cm tall nice tits, good body and a nicely trimmed pussy. Lyn started kissing her again and playing with her tits, working her way down to Sam’s pussy, long slow licks and some light fingering and Sam was moaning with pleasure. Lyn then asked her where her toy was, said in the dresser drawer, I got the hint and went and got it, it was a good 10inch, fat and had a half set of balls on it which was where the on off switch was located. Lyn grabbed it and said wow this is big let’s see what it can do, she switched it on and the head of the big toy cock was rotating, Lyn started to massage Sam’s pussy with it and slowly inserted it into her, I was surprised that she took it all, lyn moved the toy in and out of Sam’s pussy and she was licking her at the same time, Sam was totally into it, Lyn the slowly got into the 69 position and told Sam to lick her pussy, I started to get undressed and stood there watching my wife toy fucking and licking Sam’s pussy while Sam was licking Lyn’s pussy.
Lyn told Sam to lick her slow and long and then lick her clit really quick, Sam did as she was told, she even started to finger Lyn as well, Lyn was really pumping that 10inch toy in and out of Sam’s pussy and she came in no time, Lyn then handed the toy to Sam her told her to fuck her with it. Sam grabbed the toy and shoved in Lyn’s pussy and fucked her with really fast. Lyn told me to come over, she grabbed my cock and started sucking me off, saying that she loved being fucked and sucking dick at the same time. Sam said she wanted that as well so Lyn grabbed the toy off her and told her to suck my cock while she fucks her with the toy. We all changed positions, me on my back, Sam on her knees doggy style and Lyn behind her with the toy. Sam started licking and sucking my cock and balls, taking my cock all the way and back out, saying it was nice to have a real cock in her mouth agai. Lyn pushed the toy in Sam’s pussy and she let out a load moan and started really sucking my cock.
Lyn was pumping that toy in and out, Sam was taking my cock all the way down her throat when she suddenly started shaking and moaning, she was coming and couldn’t hold back anymore and blew my load down her throat, she kept sucking me until I stopped coming the rolled off me exhausted. Lyn asked her how that was and Sam said it was the best sex ever, even better than with her ex. Lyn said that night wasn’t over yet, Sam was laying next to me, Lyn got up and sat on Sam’s face and told her to start licking, Sam grabbed hold of her and did as she was told.
I sat propped up watching my wife riding Sam’s face and playing with her own tits, every now and again she would reach down and finger herself or play with Sam’s pussy, both girls were enjoying it when Lyn told me to hand her the toy. She bent over into the 69er position and told Sam to fuck her with the toy and lick her out at the same time. I started to get hard again watching these two girls going at, I stood up and shoved my cock in my wife’s face, she started sucking me straight away, Sam was pumping the toy into Lyn’s pussy really quick, then she would pull it out and lick and suck Lyn’s juices off it. Then next time she pulled it out and started to suck it Lyn told me to fuck Sam, I put my cock into her very wet pussy and started to fuck Sam while my wife was licking Sam’s pussy and my cock at the same time as Sam deepthroating that big toy.
I started to come inside her when Lyn pulled my cock out and started to suck my cock dry, Sam put the toy back into Lyn’s pussy and fucked here with until she came as well.I then grabbed the toy and fucked Sam with until she came, we all collapsed on the bed, Lyn then asked Sam if all was ok, she said it was the best sex ever and really enjoyed licking pussy for the first time, she also thanked Lyn for letting her suck my cock and fuck her. Lyn said no problems, maybe we can do this again sometime and maybe we do a foursome as we have a good mate who loves to fuck and he’s got a 9 inch cock and knows how to use it, his names Brad and I’ve fucked him a few times now, or even a fivesome with his ex wife Sue, she loves cock and pussy as well. Sam said sure let’s arrange something, as I started to get up Sam asked if she could suck my cock again while licked her out, Lyn looked at me and said yeh why not. After we had all come again, we got dressed and said our goodbyes, Lyn promised Sam to get something arranged in the next couple of weeks, Sam said she couldn’t wait.
The next day Lyn rang Brad and Sue to see if they would be interested and both said yes, so in two weeks time we’re getting together at our place for drinks and whatever happens next.