View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 04:26 AM

I was ready to swim my hardest to get away from him if he made any sudden move, but instead of a crash tackle he placed his strong hands on the edge of the pool and glided effortlessly upwards. Droplets of water slid down his impressive torso, collecting at the base of that… simply magnificent dick. I had to have it in me, gently in control or slamming into me in a mad frenzy – I was beyond caring. It was begging to show me its wondrous powers as it sat there hard straight, and well, cocky. I’m not kidding, I mean I’ve always been a bit of a fan of the cock and its work, but it’s no secret that there’s some pretty gnarled looking ball sacks getting around. No this one. It was smooth and hairless, and absolutely bulging with cum. ‘I’ll have to tread carefully’, I mentally noted, ‘I don’t want to go wasting all of that in a hurry’.

Unfortunately though, the head was saying one thing and the shameless hussy between my legs was saying something else. She was getting impatient and subconsciously my hand drifted towards my bikini bottom under the water – until I realised that from where he was he would be able to see everything if I took the plunge. Damn I wanted this guy. It would be so easy to call an end to the frivolities and get down to business, but the game was so delicious, and it was helping me unwind from all the negotiating tactics that had been required in meetings the day before.

I ducked underwater, and with one tug at the strings removed my bikini top. I could see his legs dangling over the edge and moved in between them. Then I held my tiny bikini top straight up in my right hand so he would see that first as I emerged, and came up slowly between his legs. Just as I’d guessed, this brought my bare tits right up to his cock and nestled it snugly in my cleavage.

“There you go. Two for the price of one.”