View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 01:15 AM

I Stood There, Being Explored...

...by Cindy's clearly expert tongue, and it seemed that fellatio was now the order of the day. The poet could no longer react so impassively while Molly was blowing him so eagerly, and I had to throw my own head back, closing my eyes for a moment, as the naked barrista began to slide her lips up and down along the length of my cock.

I wanted to put my palms on either side of Cindy's lovely head and impel her up and down along my shaft, but I also wanted to make sure that I didn't impede the audience from watching her suck me off, so I actually moved my hands behind my back, and looked out at the small crowd.

In the front row, there was a middle-aged couple holding hands and leaning forward intently. A good start, but not what I was looking for. Next to these two, though, was a young man with his arm around the shoulders of a still younger girl, who was running her hand against the surface of her breast, through her black t-shirt.

I watched her for a moment until she realized I was doing so, and smiled. Catching her eye, I pointed first to my lips, and then to her boyfriend's lap. Resolve filled her eyes, and without a word of warning, she leaned over and unzipped his fly, took out his cock, and began to suck him off, too. With luck, more of the crowd would join in.

I decided that I just couldn't keep my hands off of my lovely coffee-girl any longer, and I leaned forward far enough that I could rub my hands over the surface of her upper back and shoulders. What she was doing to my dick was so fabulous that I had to respond somehow. I was fully erect, my long cock curving back into her mouth, my ball sac swollen like my penis, everything about my groin having become supersensitive. If only I could reach her in this position!