View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 3)

The sight that greeted Julia as she entered the shower room was quite a picture. Her newest recruit – nurse Jackie – bent over the chair, legs apart, pussy and tits on full display with a small vibrator firmly applied to her clit. Jackie turned her head and a look of shock appeared on her face as she saw Sister. She was clearly approaching orgasm and seemed unsure or unable to decide what to do next.

“Please don’t let me interrupt you. Continue masturbating until I tell you to stop.”

Julia took in the view with pleasure – she’d been curious for a while what lay beneath Jackie’s uniform. Now all was – literally – revealed. Two nice big pointy tits with erect pink nipples hanging down on full display. A hairy pussy, trimmed around the lips but in need of further attention in her opinion. And two large but firm white cheeks that would soon be a rather different shade.

Jackie was starting to spasm and come, clearly unable to control herself, Julia watched as she jammed the vibrator harder onto her clit and started to moan and buck her back as the orgasm took hold. For a full minute she watched as Jackie climaxed, her little cries of pleasure escaping and her bottom bobbing up and down as the orgasm continued and then died away.

“Stand up, turn the vibrator off and place it on the chair.”

Jackie did as she was told and remained standing facing the wall, clearly somewhat embarrassed and not knowing what to do next. She would soon find out.

“Turn to face me and stand up straight.”

“I’m sorry Sister.”

“Just do what you are told.”

Slowly Jackie turned to face Julia, clasped her hands in front of her pussy and dropped her head to stare at the floor.

“Look at me.”

Jackie raised her head and looked Julia in the eye.

Her eyes were brimming slightly with tears, pupils dilated after her orgasm.

“Place your hands behind your back and spread your legs, I want your pussy on full display madam.”

Jackie clasped her hands behind her back and eased her legs apart. Julia was now in complete control and relishing what was to come. She felt her own pussy becoming moist in anticipation. Administering Nurse Jackie’s first punishment was going to be a pleasure.

Julia took in the vision before her, Jackie’s tits were large and firm, not as large as her own but more than a nice handful. Two pink nipples surrounded by darker pink aureoles were erect and standing to attention. A reasonably flat belly and below that a dark brown triangle of wiry pussy hair. Jackie’s inner pussy lips were still visible and slightly puffy – she was clearly still in a state of arousal. Further trimming or shaving was still needed but Julia could deal with that later.

“You are aware that masturbation at work without permission is forbidden.”

“Yes Sister.”

“We will discuss this further in due course, but our shift starts soon and I am going to administer the first part of your punishment. Kindly turn around, bend over the chair, spread your legs and stick your bottom out. I am going to spank you.”

Julia was pleased to see that Jackie complied immediately – was this a routine that she was already accustomed to ? This presented another nice view of her tits and pussy but there was no time to linger. The paddle, tawse and other implements were in her office so it would have to be a hand spanking for now. Placing her left hand in the centre of Jackie’s back to keep her in place, Julia set to work on Jackie’s bottom and thighs.

She started with regular rhythmic spanks on alternate cheeks. As the colour built up she moved down to Jackie’s thighs, spanking both the back and the tender skin inside. She then moved her hand back up to the cheeks and started spanking harder and faster. She stopped the regular alternation and started to spank at random, giving Jackie no way to anticipate what was coming next. Four or five strokes to the left cheek, a couple inside to the thighs, back to the right cheek and so on.

At first Jackie had remained almost silent but now she was starting to give out little cries of pain as each blow landed. Julia increased the pace further and Jackie began to really cry out.

Julia noticed that Jackie’s pussy was still gaping open.

“Do you still want to masturbate ?”

“Please Sister.”

“Very well.”

She reached down to the vibrator, switched it on and placed it in Jackie’s right hand

Jackie braced herself against the chair with her left hand and firmly applied the vibrator to her clit.

Julia resumed the spanking and very soon Jackie began to convulse into an orgasm. The more Jackie convulsed the harder Julia spanked and the orgasm went on for a full five minutes before Jackie gasped and dropped the vibrator.

“Just a little more and then we are finished …. for now.”

Julia completed the spanking with four hard slaps to Jackie’s left thigh, left cheek, right cheek and right thigh.

“Stand up and turn around to face me. Hands behind your back.”

Jackie did as she was told, eyes now brimming with tears.

“Please be aware that your punishment is not yet complete. Kindly put on your uniform and get about your business. I will call you to my office later to inform you further.”

With that Sister Julia turned, unlocked the door and departed.

With a stinging bottom, Jackie put on her panties, bra and uniform, placed the vibrator in her bag and followed. She was dreading what might be coming next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued .....
Any comments are most welcome.