Thread: The Room Mate
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 05:40 PM

Fav Pos: anal sex and spoons
I was getting hot by watching her do this, and I climbed on Vallery and started sucking her huge black tits, grabbing each one squeezing it, and sucking each nipple, getting them hard and wet. Nicky started to fuck her self with the dildo again slowly and said"you go boy, suck those huge sexy tits" and that only encouraged me to suck them faster. I was so into sucking Vallerys breasts I didn't notice Nicky come over to the bed, and sit on the end of the bed watching us, masturbating the whole time, saying"yes suck my room mates tits. suck them"my cock was rock hard and pointing against the bed. I made my way down to Vallerys stomach, sticking my tongue in her navel and down to her pussy, which was still full of my cum, and Nicky said"yeh eat that cream filled cunt you'll like it" and that made me crazy and I started eating my girlfriends cunt which was full of my cum, and Vallery said"oh your so fuckin nasty, eating my pussy full of your own cum, you nasty fuck" and that drove me into a frenzy, licking her wet cum filled cunt clean. And before I knew anything Nicky leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips. Nothing major just a quick peck, and she said"I had to taste the lips that ate my room mates pussy" and my girlfriend was fingering her own pussy and said" yeh i bet you liked that huh Nicky" Nick said "fuck yeah" and Vallery said"I want to see you with Adams cum all over you" and Vallery got up and kissed Nicky on the lips!!!!!! I was hot and thought maybe wed get into a 3 some, but Vallery just laid Nicky on the bed and had me get on my knees on the bed and told me"go jerk off all over my room mate honey, she needs to be covered with cum like the whore she is" and started to stroke my cock for me. Vallery said" yeh baby go cum all over the dirty whore" and Nicky was masturbating, licking her lips saying"oh yeh baby cum all over me like im a fuckin nasty whore" Vallery made her way behind me and spread my ass cheeks and started to tongue my asshole!!!!I just moaned and said"oh god eat my ass baby im gonna nut all over this fuckin whore" and that drove her nuts, eating my ass like crazy, and seeing Nicky fingering herself in front of me I couldn't take it and nutted all over Nickys naked body.

After I came all over Nickys body, she made her way over to her bed and covered herself with the sheets, and me and Vallery went to sleep. A few days after Nicky went to visit her parents in Lousiana, and she ended up staying down there, and thats when I moved in with Vallery and we were fucking like Jackrabbits on the regular. Tell me what you think of this story.