Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 12:08 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi laid in her bed, trying desperately to finish the novel she was suppose to have completed for tomorrow’s English test. She was having a hard time focusing on the story, all she could think about were the events that had unfolded between her and her brother and sister this week. She glanced out her window just in time to see Bobby racing across the yard with the football under his arm, Luke and Jude in hot pursuit. Bobbi smiled knowing they would never catch her brother, they never did. Every afternoon the boys came over and played football in the yard. Whatever team Bobby was on was the winning team. She heard the boys hooting and hollering outside, and she knew he had just scored another goal.

Just then she heard Becca’s laugh drifted to her ears from down the hall. Becca was on the phone with Joyce, her closest friend. Becca could spend all night on the phone. The phone never stopped ringing for her. Countless girlfriends, and more recently, numerous boys had begun calling for her sister. Becca was beautiful and vivacious, and Bobbi could understand why she was so popular. All the girls wanted to be her, and all the boys wanted to have her. Bobbi smiled a self-satisfied smile, remembering all the times she had known her sister this past week.

Images of her last encounter with her brother and sister began to stir her desire. She felt the familiar, pleasant, warmth begin to build between her legs.

“Oh I give up!” Bobbi exclaimed, tossing the novel to the floor, and rolling over onto her back. She slid her hand down the front of her shorts, and began to caress her warm spot. She felt her wetness dampen her hand as she caressed her lips and rolled her clit between her finger and thumb.

She began to pant, her hips rising off the bed. She slid her fingers inside her hole, and moaned loudly.

“Oh God…Oh God…Bobby, Becca”, she whispered between her panting, wishing more than anything that her brother and sister were with her.

And then as if in answer to her prayers, the bedroom door opened and Bobby stepped in.

“I knew it! Bobbi, you can’t do this to me” he exclaimed. “I was out playing with the guys when…when I felt it. I knew what you were doing.”

Bobbi looked at her brother and saw the raw emotion in his eyes.

“I’m sorry Bobby. I…I just couldn’t help it. I just think of you and Becca, and what we’ve been doing…and…well it just happens,” Bobbi mumbled biting her lip. And she did feel bad, she felt awful, she lowered her eyes. And as she did so, she caught sight of it, her brother’s huge erection pressing against his shorts.

Her pout turned into a lewd smile as she glanced back up at her brother.

“Come over Bobby, let me take care of that for you,” she said, patting the bed next to her.

Bobby quickly peeled off his clothes, and scampered up onto the bed. Rather than lying next to Bobbi, he straddled her neck, thrusting is huge erect cock in her face.

Bobbi wrapped her arms around her brother’s hips, grabbing his ass with her hands. She opened her mouth and let her brother push his dick into her mouth. She closed her lips around his dick, and began sucking on his member. Bobby took her head in his hands, and began to guide her head up and down the shaft of his cock as she sucked.

“Oh god, that’s it, suck my cock Bobbi” Bobby grunted. He was working her mouth furiously now, and by the heat building between her own legs, Bobbi knew he was close to cumming.

They were so distracted they hadn’t heard the door open.

“Oh my God you guys!” Becca exclaimed, a giggle very evident in her voice. “You guys almost made me cum when I was on the phone with Joyce.”

And then she felt her sister between her legs, sliding off first the shorts and then her panties. Becca’s tongue immediately searched out her clit and her fingers penetrated her hole. Bobbi’s brother’s cock in her mouth stifled her moans of pleasure.

She bucked her hips, encouraging her sister to finger her harder and deeper. Her orgasm crept up on her and shocked her body to her core. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as Bobby exploded into her mouth and down her throat. And when she couldn’t swallow him anymore she felt his warm liquid trickled out the sides of her mouth, and down her chin.

Bobby slid himself out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed next to her. Bobbi laid where she was for a few seconds recuperating from her orgasm. She became aware of her sisters soft licks and kisses teasing her again between her legs. Bobbi looked at her brother, wiped his cum from her chin, and smiled knowingly at him. Together they turned and set their eyes on Becca.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"