Thread: What if.....
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 07:39 PM

“ You’re here, actually here? “ Karen asked, her voice sounding faint like a disbelieving whisper. She heard him repeat what he had said and she could almost hear the smile on his face. The words he had spoke, repeated over and over in her head, and she reacted quickly at first by pulling the covers over her head, hiding. He’s at my door, he’s here, he will see me, echoed through her mind. Karen felt frozen, even her breathing had stopped while her hand clutched tightly at the phone now staring at it beneath the covers.
“ Karen, darling, are you going to answer the door? “ She heard him asking in a soft melodious tone. She sat up immediately and put the phone to her ear.
“ You’re kidding, right. “ She finally managed to whisper.
She slowly got out of bed and put on her robe. Her heart was racing now not from the recent orgasm she had just had, but from fear, anxiety, excitement and also the fact that if he was in fact at her door and she let him in, he also knew what she had been doing. A small smile crossed her face, and her eyes began to brighten. She heard the doorbell ring and peeked out the bedroom window seeing a car in her driveway, but couldn’t see him.
“ Did the doorbell sound like I was kidding? “ He asked with a slight chuckle. “ Well? “
“ Well? “ She repeated and giggled slightly.
“ Karen hang up the phone and open the door. “ He was now saying in a low subtle tone.
She hung up the phone and slowly walked to the front door. She could see the shadow of a man through the partially frosted glass in the front door. The closer her hand got to the doorknob, the more nervous she became. A smile grew wide across her face and she felt as if she could almost laugh aloud, from the inner anxiety she was now feeling. She took a deep breath and then opened the door to look up into his face and he …..