View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 11:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
"You don't really expect me to believe that, do you?" asked Nicole when I told her the old man's story.

"But you've seen plenty of vampires before," I replied, "why should you start getting sceptical now?"

"Oh, I believe she's a vampire," Nicole assured me. "But are you really trying to tell me that there's a better cocksucker in the world than me."

"That's what I'd like to find out," I told her. "But first I'd better sample your technique once more, just to allow for a fair comparison."

Out of respect for the delicacy and good taste of my readers I will draw a discreet veil over the scenes of licencious carnal activity that followed this remark.

What? You're not delicate, and you don't have good taste, and you want to hear all the juicy details?

Well, all right. But don't expect this scene to develop the plot any. It's just a gratuitous sex scene.

Nicole, keen as ever to demonstrate her truly prodigious cock-sucking talents, dived head first beneath the sheets. As her soft warm hands grasped my rampant stiffy, she cocked a long, sexy leg over my head and settled her soft pale bottom cheeks gently on my face.

I sighed in ecstacy as she slipped my hard cock between her soft wet lips and lapped the sensitive head with her hyper-active tongue. Meanwhile, I relished the feel of her dark pubic hair roughly massaging my face. I began lapping up her free-flowing pussy-juice, and sucked her stiff little clit into my mouth, where I teased it unmercifully with my tongue.

Nicole slurped away happily on my cock, while a steady stream of saliva and precum ran tantalizingly over my balls.

Eventually, after what seemed an eternity, I felt the tremor of orgasm ripple through her creamy thighs as they gripped my face in a loving embrace. At the same moment, I pushed my cock hard against the roof of her mouth and unloaded a geyser of boiling jism down her tender young throat.

Nicole was quite a cock-sucker. I had to hand it to her. Since it was so dark under the blankets she never would have found it if I hadn't.

Once she had wriggled back up from beneath the blankets so that we were facing each other I gave her a tender little kiss on the tip of her nose while I gently fondled her soft warm bottom with one hand and teased the stiff little nipples on her small but luscious breasts with the other.

All right, now are you satisfied? Can I get on with the plot? O.K.

Some time around midnight, Nicole and I were sleeping, our nude bodies cosily entwined, a cool summer breeze blowing in the open window, when I was awoken by a loud squeaking noise.

No sooner had I opened my eyes than something wet and smelly splattered on my forehead and ran into my right eye.

A large vampire bat was flapping around over our bed.

Only when I had managed to chase it out of the window did I notice that it had left something else besides the mess of runny excrement that I was in the process of removing from my face with a corner of the bedspread. There on the bedside table was a note.

Opening it, I read the following message:

"If you think your plans are hidden from me Van Helsing, think again.

"This village is my territory. My eyes are everywhere, they see all.

"You do not frighten me. No man can resist me, not even the great Van Helsing. You, like all the others, will succomb.

"I invite you to join me in my bed tomorrow evening. I know that your cock is swelling even now at the prospect. Swelling with the blood on which I will shortly feast.

"You have not long to wait, Van Helsing, to see what it is to be part of the night brigade, the midnight feasters...the blood-drinkers... Ha, ha, ha..."

You've really got to despise someone who writes their laugh down in a letter. But I have to admit, she was right about the state of my cock.
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents