View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Seven

Leaving my bedroom, I went down to the end of the hallway and knocked hesitantly on Carolyn's door.

"You may enter," she said from inside the bedroom.

I slowly opened the door and walked into my wife's room, trying not to wobble too much in the high heels and keeping my hands behind me so that they wouldn't see them trembling with trepidation. This was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do since marrying Carolyn. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. It was also difficult to appear masculine when standing in front of your wife's lover, dressed in a skimpy french maid's outfit with nylons and white ruffled panties on. No man was ever going to take you seriously. They would see you as a joke to the male species, to be used in whatever format the Mistress of the house demanded. They would see your wife as sexually available to them, understanding her need to have a real man between her legs.

I stopped in front of the king size bed with bowed head, not wanting to make eye contact with my wife's lover.

"Your husband looks rather attractive in his maid's outfit," Richard said. He suddenly laughed. "I wouldn't mind bending him over and using him for my own personal pleasure."

"Really?" Carolyn said.

"Yes," he stated. "Have your husband turn around. I want to get a good look at him."

"Turn around, Danielle."

Keeping my head bowed, I obeyed my Mistress and turned slowly around so that her lover could get his eyes full. I knew my face was turning a bright shade of red.

"Have him bend over and pull the back of his skirt up so that I can see how nice his ass looks," Richard said.

"Do as my lover demands," Carolyn ordered. "Let's see how pretty your bottom is."

I bent over and lifted up the back of my outfit so that they could get a better view of the ruffled panties. I gritted my teeth in embarrassment and growing anger, not understanding why my wife was doing this to me. It was as if her personality had suddenly changed the moment she got involved with this guy, displaying the cruel side of her nature.

"Yes," Richard said with growing excitement. "Stay in that position."

I heard him get off the bed and then walk around to where I was standing. He moved behind me and placed his hand on my buttocks, running it lightly over the back of my panties. His hand then slid casually down between my legs, caressing me with its soft touch. I found myself becoming aroused again. He pulled his hand away and then gripped my hips as he pressed his genitals against my backside, rubbing his limp penis against the panties, pressing it into the narrow split between my buttocks. I could feel him gradually getting hard, and I immediately became worried that this was leading to something I didn't want to experience.

"Stand up," he ordered.

I did.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" he whispered into my left ear. "Though you'd deny it, there's a part of you that wants to be dominated by another man, to be forced to sexually submit to him."

"No," I said.

"here's no use in lying, Danielle. I bet you want to put those pretty red lips of yours around my hard cock, don't you?"

"You're crazy."

"Am I?" he said. "I don't think so. In fact, I think you'd like to have me bend you over right now and take you in front of your wife."

"You're wrong."

"Tell me the truth," he said. "It's okay. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with a man."

"I'm not like that," I said defensively.

"Carolyn told me how you licked my cum up from between her legs last night after I left. She said you enjoyed the taste of it."

I didn't say anything.

Richard grabbed my testicles through the sheer fabric of the panties and squeezed them till I begged for mercy.

"You liked licking up my semen, didn't you?" he said.

"Yes," I finally admitted.

"Well, there's a lot more for you to clean up right now. I've already ejaculated three times inside your wife, and it's all still there, waiting for you to do the only thing you're good at."

"I need to feel my husband's tongue inside of me right now," Carolyn said.

Richard turned me around so that I could see my wife. She'd pulled the bed coverings from off of her body and then spread her legs apart, waiting for me to do my husbandly duties. He pushed me onto the bed and then forced my face down between my wife's legs, commanding me to lick up cum.

"Eat it!" Carolyn ordered as she placed her hand behind my head and pressed my face into the wet folds of her tender flesh." You're not to move from that position until you've licked up every drop of my lover's semen."

I looked up into her eyes and saw that she was serious. As I slid my tongue between the lips of her vagina, getting a good tasted of Richard's cum, I felt him tugging at my panties in an attempt to get them off. I stared up at Carolyn again and shook my head, pleading with my eyes for her to stop what was getting ready to happen.

"Tonight, you're going to learn what it means to be a slave," she said, giving me a wicked smile that caused goose bumps to pop up on my arms. "The only purpose for a slave is to obey his Mistress, no matter how painful or humiliating the commands. You're going to prove your worthiness by submitting to me and my lover, doing whatever we want, putting our pleasure first. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"We'll see."

Richard pulled the panties down my legs and then from around my ankles, tosing them nonchalantly to the floor. He then pushed my legs apart. I felt him maneuver his body between my legs as I lapped up another mouthful of semen that came close to choking me when I swallowed it. I listened as both of them laughed at my discomfort.

"Hand me the K-Y jell," Richard said to my wife.

I watched as she reached back with her other hand to the shelve that was built into the headboard of her bed. She picked up the small tube of lubricant and handed it to her boyfriend. Carolyn grinned at me like a Cheshire cat and then pushed my face further down into her wet pussy.

"You need to stop staring at me," she said, "and to concentrate on cleaning up the mess between my legs."

I felt her lover smearing the K-Y jell in and around my rectum. It wasn't long before he placed the head of his cock to the opening of my anus and began to slowly push it into me, an inch at a time. I shook my head and moaned in pain, trying to tighten my sphincter muscle in a futile attempt to stop the invasion.

Richard simply pushed harder.

The pain was unbelievable. It felt as though my body was being ripped apart by the monstrous intrusion. To keep me from pulling away, Carolyn gripped the sides of my face with her thighs, while at the same time placing both of her hands behind my head, demanding that I continue to satisfy her while I was being sodomized. As my wife arched her pelvis and began to experience her first orgasm, Richard drove his erection the final few inches into me.

I almost blacked out from the agony of what was happening and found myself unable to scream as Carolyn ground my face into the wet junction of her body. She was groaning from the intensity of her orgasm and I was moaning from the terrible pain of being raped.

Luckily for me, it only took a couple of minutes for Richard to eventually reach his orgasm and to ejaculate his seed into the bowels of my rectum. He grunted loudly as he emptied himself into my body, driving his cock right up to the hilt, pressing his muscled stomach hard against my buttocks. I could feel the force of his orgasm cum inside of me. After it was over, all of us laid there for a minute, catching our breath and dealing mentally with what had just taken place.

"I want you to clean yourself and then fix your make up," Carolyn said as she pushed my face away from her body. "When you've finished, go downstairs and cook us a nice dinner. There are two steaks lying on top of the stove, thawing out. You can add baked potatoes and a salad with them."

"Yes, Mistress," I said softly.

Richard withdrew his limp penis from my battered rectum, and then got off of the bed to go into the bathroom.

As I climbed off the bed and picked up the panties that were lying on the floor, my wife reminded me to put on the leather slave collar and to have dinner ready within the hour. I nodded my head and walked out of the bedroom. I was still in a state of shock, not to mention totally confused by what had happened. My wife had never abused me to such a degree. It simply wasn't like her. I didn't know what had changed during the last day or two to cause this dark side of her personality to come out in such a dramatic format, except for the fact that Richard was now in her life. Whatever it was, the change in Carolyn scared me. There had been no love in tonight's ménage a trois--only hardcore sex, mixed with verbal and physical abuse and sexual humiliation.

I prayed that this wasn't a sign of how our marriage was now going to be. I loved and worshipped my wife. She was all I lived for. I didn't mind her having lovers. That excited me. I didn't, however, want to be sexually abused by the men in her life.

Walking into the bathroom across from my bedroom, I sat down on the toilet and felt blood and semen running out of me. After several minutes, I cleaned myself and then went back into the bedroom to redo my make up. When that was done and I'd put on my slave collar, I headed downstairs to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner for two love birds.

Everything was just about ready when they came downstairs an hour later. Richard was wearing his street clothes and my wife had on a silk robe. I'd cooked the two steaks, baked them a couple of potatoes and made up a Chef's salad. As they sat down at the dining room table, I placed the food in front of them and then poured a glass of red wine for each of them. My wife then made me get down on the floor on my hands and knees with head bowed. I had to stay in that position until they finished eating.

After dinner was completed and Richard was preparing to leave, she had me kneel in front of him and kiss his shoes in total subjugation, thanking him for the attention that was shown to me. He stared down at me and laughed, saying that I was going to receive more attention the next time he came over. While they kissed and said goodbye to each other, I went back into the kitchen and began to clean up the dishes.

"Things sem to have changed, haven't they?" Carolyn said as she entered the kitchen a few minutes later.

I was washing the dishes at the sink. Turning around, I stared at her with the hurt clearly visible in my eyes. "Why did you allow Richard to use me like that?" I said. "Do you have any idea how it affected me?"

"You'd better get use to it," Carolyn stated. "Richard not only wants to be my lover, he wants to help me to dominate you. He thinks it would be good for you to serve another male."

"Don't I have a say so in any of this?"

"No, you don't," Daniel. You're a slave and slaves don't get to pick and choose how they're treated. From now on, you're going to sexually submit to Richard in any way he desires and you will address him as Master. Do you understand?"

"But..."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You do look rather attractive in your french maid's outfit," she said. "No wonder Richard wanted to fuck you."

I didn't say anything.

"In time, you'll learn to enjoy your new role as a slave."

"I don't think so," I said.

"Well, it doesn't really matter if you do or don't," my wife stated. "The main thing is that you obey me."

"Yes, Mistress."

I watched my wife leave the kitchen and wondered how I was going to deal with this new situation.

I could always leave her, if worse came to worse, but that would be more difficult than submitting to Richard. I loved Carolyn too much to divorce her. If being her boyfriend's sexual slave was what I had to do in order to stay with her, then I'd simply have to find a way of dealing with it. Finishing up in the kitchen and dining room, I went upstairs to run my wife a bath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------