Thread: Maid Service
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wednesday - dusting day .... I start early at the big house, do a fast run through with the feather duster and move on to the Lisa and Tom's place ... throw a load of wash in, start the dishwasher and then dust their place. Put the wash in the dryer and start preparation of dinner, fold the dried clothes, take my portion of dinner back to my place and then head to John's place, feather duster still in hand.

I change into my outfit then begin to dust the ground floor rooms and then head up the stairs, not trying to be quiet as I go .... giving John a bit of noise so he knows I'm in the house and can start to prepare for that moment I open the door to his office.

Do a quick dusting of his bedroom, straightening a few things as I go, feel the moisture starting to gather seriously between my legs ... wonder what he has in mind for today's adventure.

Knock lightly and open the door slowly, "Would it be ok for me to start dusting your office?" He is sitting in the middle of the couch, nods, but doesn't look up from the papers he is editing. Start dusting at his desk, moving around the room until I am standing in front of him, not sure how I'm going to dust off the big picture on the wall behind the couch ....usually I step up on the couch, just about where John is sitting so I can reach the top of the picture.

John looks up, raises his eyebrow questioningly ..."ummmm, I need to dust the picture behind you." He nods and then looks back at the papers in his hand. Hmmmm, stepping out of my sandals and then onto the couch, one foot on either side of John, I reach up, almost on tip toes to dust off the top of the picture frame .... can't help it, my crotch is right in John's face, pushed into him slightly.

Large masculine hands slide up the back of my legs until they are cupping my butt and pressing me farther into him, feel his tongue snake out to lick my pussy lips .... several times ...tasting the wetness already there. One of his fingers reaches to slide my black and white thong out of the way and allowing further access to his tongue, which he pushes inward. Legs begin to shake at the feel of what his tongue is doing. John has the most amasing tongue!

He sucks and kisses and tongues my pussy while I am at his mercy, having two orgasms from his relentless tongue fucking, my legs have long since lost the capacity to keep me upright, John's hands and arms are doing that. Sinking onto his lap, I reach to pull his button-fly jeans open, but he stops me. "Not yet!"

I straddle his hardon, wanting the feel of him deep inside me so much, but must wait ... He pulls my outfit off of me and begins to suck and nibble at my hard extended nipples, his thumb and fingers burried in my pussy as he brings me to a third orgasm ... seems like my juices are everywhere.

I am satiated, but know there is still more to come, maybe a lot more .. fingers keep working me and then I feel a hard pinch on my clit as he applies one of the nipple clamps to it. I squirm at the painful pleasure on my sensitized clit, he pushes three fingers hard and deep in my pussy and finger fucks me hard, pushing deep .... I cum almost immediately.

He pushes me from his lap, stands and removes his clothes, grabs my hand, leads me to the bedroom and lays down face up, his cock standing proud and tall, I climb on top of him and begin to ride him, loving this position. He finally lifts his hips up from the bed, changing the angle of penetration and I collapse into his chest as I am overtaken once again. He pulls free of me squirting his load on my chest and stomach, he rubs his offering into my skin, sometimes using hard strokes, especially around my nipples. I am absolutely drained and begin to drift off, but as I'm doing so, I feel his fingers once again buried deep in my pussy....