View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 06:29 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt 17

After our last escapade with Brad, Lyn has been trying to organise a threesome with Sue, Brads ex. Well she finally got hold of Sue and arranged to meet up for dinner and drinks. We all met at a local restaurant and a great time catching up, we chatted for ages and then Lyn asked Sue back home for a nightcap. We had a few drinks and then Lyn suggested a game of Kelly pool, Sue said sure and we’ll play the same rules as the last time she was here, obviously meaning when Lyn, Brad and sue played while I was working away. I said no problems so I set up the table and we played our first game, I sunk Lyn’s ball so off came her top. Next game Sue sank her own ball so Lyn and I had to take off something, I took off my shirt and Lyn surprised me by taking off her bra letting loose her fantastic tits. Sue said nice to see them again, I said to her are you going to play pool anymore or are you going to play with Lyn’s tits, she didn’t answer just went over and started to grab and suck Lyn’s boobs. I told the girls to strip off and get comfortable, I got undressed and was already sporting a hard on just looking at these two women naked and playing with each other. They got into a 69 position on the pool table and started licking each other’s pussy, Lyn on the bottom,Sue on top. I watched them for about 5 mins enjoying each other and then pointed my cock at Lyn’s pussy, Sue grabbed it and started sucking it and rubbing my balls, Lyn was going to town on Sue’s pussy sticking in her tongue and fingers in and out of her pussy, Sue giving my cock a work over, licking the shaft and tip then jamming my cock down her throat, then licking and sucking my balls. Sue started to moan and said she was coming, Lyn kept on licking and fingering her and lapped up Sue’s juices.Sue rolled off Lyn and i jumped up on the table and got between her legs and started to push my cock into her pussy, Lyn then straddled Sue’s face and Sue started to lick her pussy while I was fucking her. Sue came again and I blew my load in her, Lyn was next and came on Sue’s face, I got off the table and made some more drinks for us, Lyn said to Sue she had better stay the night and she replied she wasn’t going anywhere else. We took our drinks to the bedroom and got Lyn’s toys to play with, I got in the middle with the girls on either side, they started licking and kissing me from top to toe, then Lyn took my cock in her mouth and Sue had my balls in her mouth whilst I played with whatever was in arms reach, pussy, tits, ass I grabbed Lyn’s 10 inch dildo and put it into Sue’s pussy and started to fuck her with it, she rocked back and forward on it saying she missed having two cocks to play with. She mentioned Brads big cock and how much she wanted to fuck him again to which Lyn said she had fucked Brad recently when he came to stay to get his van fixed. Sue wanted to know all the details and I said for them to finish me off and I would get the story I wrote in Pixies stories. Sue said okydoky and started sucking my cock and Lyn sat on my face it didn’t take long and I blew my second load for the night. I got up and went to grab my iPad and when I got back in the room Sue was fucking Lyn with her dildo while Lyn was playing with her own tits. I said do do you want me to read it out, they both said yes so I started reading while the girls were playing with each other, when I got to the part where Lyn was getting fucked in her mouth and pussy Sue said let’s do that, she lay down and Lyn grabbed the big dildo and started fucking Sue with it and she started moaning and saying that it felt like Brads cock and it was great, I put my cock on her lips and she opened her mouth and I pushed my cock in her mouth. She grabbed it and started pumping it and sucking at the same time she was doing a great job and I came in her mouth, Lyn was really fucking her hard with the dildo and she came in no time, Lyn pulled out the dildo and told Sue to suck it while she licked her pussy, Sue grabbed the toy and put as much in her mouth as she could handle without choking. I told Lyn to turn around so Sue could fuck her with the dildo. Sue pushed it in to the hilt Lyn said fuck yeah it does feel like Brads cock, I moved around to get a better view and was enjoying the show when Lyn yelled she was coming, Sue pulled out the dildo and started to lick her out. We rested for a while and then Sue said she wanted to read the rest of the story, so I got the iPad and some more drinks and let her read thru the rest, when she finished she said that it must have been a great night and I said yeh Lyn really enjoyed herself, Lyn agreed and said we should set up a foursome again, both Sue and I agreed, then I said but in the meantime I thought it was my turn to lick pussy, both girls lay down and I started licking Lyn while playing with Sue’s pussy then swapping over to lick Sue while playing with Lyn. I looked up a couple of times to see the girls kissing each other and playing with their tits, I then got up and started fucking Sue then Lyn taking turns on my cock, I then said I was about to come and pulled out of Sue and told the girls to suck me off, I started to come and the girls took turns in swallowing my load. What a night, we went to sleep after that and when we woke up the next morning agreed to get together again soon.