View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 11:47 AM
the Lusty Wench

You push me backward then, until I am lying down, shift a couple pillows under the beach towels and under my hips and shift my legs to drape over your shoulders as you start the slow and delicate work of nibbling off the hardened chocolate and sucking in the melting ice cream. Licking, stroking, sucking, nibbling, and probing with fingers and tongue …. Oh myyyyy ….. the wicked wonderful things you know how to do ….. I feel it hit me quickly, the clenching inside the quivering on the brink as I pull you into me, tossing and turning, bucking up against you …. Pulling you closer. Your arms lock around my thighs and hold on tight, continuing to press me – pushing me to a long exquisitely agonizing fall, my body convulsing over and over, shuddering in fulfillment until finally my back muscles relax and I fall back to the mattress, still you work at the bits of hardened chocolate.

When I have managed to catch my breath, I reach to pull you up, not that I could you pull you without you doing most of the work, but I am grateful for the ease you give me as you lay half to the side of me and half on top of me, taking my lips with yours, slowly, sensuously, the mixture of soft lips and hard tongue …. I melt to you, sticking in strange ways and places because of the ice cream and chocolate on each of us. Moments later I have garnered enough strength to push myself on top of you, moving down your body, rubbing more chocolate sauce on you, feeding you the ice cream that hasn’t yet melted, pressing into you as I taste the vanilla on your tongue and then moving down again, lapping at you with my tongue, ignoring all thoughts of excess calories, this is about lust and pleasure and sheer carnal delights and chocolate certainly fits in that group. J

I tease at you for awhile, licking everywhere but where you are wanting, although every couple of minutes or so I make a foray there, quickly kiss and suck and then move away again. The tension in your body is building….you are becoming all aggressive male and so I move in to lick you, kiss you, suck you ….. take you into my mouth and suck as I lick at the underside of your shaft. My hand is busy moving up and down squeezing slightly on the way up … it doesn’t take long before I feel the pressure building and you groaning deep in your throat then you give me notice of your cumming …. I try to swallow all I can, but some of your seed mixes with the flecks of chocolate coating my face and you. You are feeling highly sensitive to my touch there so I move to the side, kissing up your body, stopping for a moment to kiss and lick you in that special spot between hip bone and ribs, touching you there with the softest stroke of my fingertips when I move farther upward. I lay by your side as you catch your breath … we touch each other over and over again, feeling the driving need for closeness at this moment.

Eventually, sometime later, we make our way to the shower where you stroke fingers through my hair, lathering in the shampoo and then working in the conditioner, softly hold me as they are rinsed off and standing behind me you clean my body of the sticky sugary treats that linger and only when we are both clean do you push me into the shower wall and enter me from behind, kissing my neck and shoulders ….. licking me there again and again, and then pushing me into the shower wall as you start the driving forceful thrust into me, somewhere in there I manage to say, just loud enough for you to hear … fuck me …. Fuck me hard ….. screw me to the wall ……